Função: Recursos Humanos
Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: New York - New York
As the #1 player in the cosmetics and personal care industry, L’Oreal’s success is a direct result of our unrivaled employees. We are always looking for talented and ambitious minds to join our team and it’s our Talent Acquisition group who ensure we find the leaders needed to continue our success.
The Manager, Talent Acquisition will be responsible for the attraction and recruitment of top experienced talent in the L’Oreal USA to support our strategies and business needs. This role requires superior organizational skills and the ability to build relationships with candidates as well as L’Oreal business partners.
Key Job Accountabilities:
· Partner with Hiring Managers and HR from all divisions to understand hiring needs and develop cohesive search strategies for open and upcoming positions
· Develop and maintain deep and specific network of top talents, both active and passive, through referrals, sourcing, networking and cold calling
· Identify talents for open positions, recommend them to hiring teams, and manage all interview activity.
· Ensure consistent communication to hiring teams regarding candidates and search status
· Act as a resource to the Hiring Managers and Divisional HR partners by providing industry insights regarding the talent trends, competition, etc.
· Drive offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendation/negotiation, offer letter generation and offer responses
· Develop in-depth understanding of L’Oreal Competencies and use them to identify, interview and recommend the best talent
· Grow and maintain L’Oreal USA talent pipeline through sourcing activity and networking while ensuring data quality and integrity through utilization of CRM database and Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
· Promote branding of L’Oreal USA through digital activity and professional networking opportunities.
· Participate in campus recruitment activities including career fairs, candidate screening and interview days, as appropriate.
Required Experience/ Education/Training:
· Minimum 3-5 years experience in full life-cycle recruitment for experienced hires.
· Bachelors Degree required
· Demonstrated ability to identify, critique/assess and interview talent
· Flexibility to travel to all L’Oreal USA locations domestically for interviews, when required.
· Exceptional interpersonal, presentation and business writing/communication skills
· Ability to strategically source diverse candidates including fluency in LinkedIn Recruiter, CRM and ATS systems and well-developed creative skills in talent sourcing through social media
· Sound decision-making skills, hands-on work style and strong influencing skills
· Highly organized team player with ability to multi-task
· Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting
· Ability to work in a fast paced, quick turnaround environment that is highly collaborative
· High degree of proficiency MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications