Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: Florida - St. Petersburg
Job Title: Manager, Mobile App
Supervisor Title: Director, Mobile App
Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
The Mobile App Manager is responsible for executing and managing key initiatives and implementing new features that cross SalonCentric’s multichannel environment.
• Partner closely with eCommerce, Marketing, Digital IT, Store Operations, Sales and outside vendors in implementing enhancements and new features and functionality in the SalonCentric Mobile App.
• Serve as a subject matter expert in the mobile space and collaborate with internal & external partners to define best practices and identify omnichannel opportunities for innovation.
• Lead focus groups and oversee usability studies using results and feedback to help inform the product roadmap.
• Identify opportunities to continually optimize and report on App metrics focusing on engagement and conversion.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 5+ years of digital product management &/or digital e-commerce experience
•Minimum 3 years experience managing mobile product initiatives
• 3+ years of people management & demonstrated leadership skills
• Strong understanding and passion for mobile app development
• Mobile-first approach to product management
• Experience with analytics, app notifications and A/B testing platforms and tools
• Experience using customer feedback, site metrics, and competitive analysis to create compelling business cases
• Ability to pragmatically blend strategic thinking with tactical planning
• Ability to produce on-time quality deliverables in a deadline-driven environment while balancing priorities
• Ability to work collaboratively in a highly matrixed organization
• Skilled in communicating results in non-technical terms to a variety of audiences
• Strong communication, time management and prioritization skills
• Proficiency in MS Office
• JIRA/Confluence experience
• DemandWare experience
• CMS (content management system) experience
• PMP or Agile/Scrum certification
Judgment and Decision Making
This role will require daily interaction with multiple groups including e-Commerce, Marketing, Merchandising, Digital IT, Street Sales, Store Operations, Customer Care, etc. It will require a high level of interpersonal skill and diplomacy, and demonstrated ability to justify mobile priorities and decisions to internal partners. The role will require strong time management, and prioritization skills.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities
% of time spent
Total should = 100%
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |