Do you want an exciting and diverse job in an international and dynamic working environment? Are you ready to take responsibility and learn from your peers? Are you ready to challenge the status quo and think out of the box? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and dare to take responsibility? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our Marketing Team as the Retail Activation Manager.
As Retail Activation Manager, you will manage the day-to-day marketing activities of our luxury division on key Brands such as Biotherm and Yves Saint Laurent and it is your responsibility to make a long-term local retail marketing strategy for these brands. Furthermore, it is your responsibility to map and fully understand the Consumer journey, together with driving the 360° marketing plan and strategy across our Brick & Mortar distribution.
You will work hand in hand with the Scandinavian Brand Leaders and the rest of the brand teams to execute outstanding marketing initiatives and drive the success of these brands in Norway.
Your key job accountabilities:
- Drives and adapts the Regional Brand marketing strategy to maximize local relevancy
- Translates local consumer insights into marketing and selling opportunities Instore
- Defines how the Consumer Journey should look like in store, optimizing all communication to create the best Instore campaign materials for our Brands
- Works closely with the Sales and Visual Merchandising teams on innovation and continuous improvement of in-store consumer experience
- Defines the launch and promotional calendar across our Retail Channels, working closely with Commercial Teams, Product Marketing and the Brand Leaders
- Adapts plans throughout the year depending on sales performance, lately observed trends, competitor campaigns and successes
- Drives campaign performance analysis
- Drives Advertisement and Promotions, spend allocation and optimization together with the Brand leaders and Commercial Teams.
- Ensure correct assortments and Planograms at Retailer Level
For you to be a success in this job, we expect you to have a relevant educational background on Master level and +3 years of experience from a comparable job in an international marketing department.
- Great communication skills and enjoy building strong relations to various stakeholders – external as well as internal
- Effective, structured and hands-on approach, with close attention to details
- You are native in Norwegian and fluent in English
- Strong digital marketing skills and business acumen
- You have in-depth experience leading marketing activities in your previous career
- You are consumer behavior focused
- You are proactive and can work independently
- You know how to follow-up and follow-through
- We are looking for you to start as soon as possible. The employment is permanent. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply!
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Norway counting for 100 employees.
With its unique international portfolio of 34 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 26.02 billion euros in 2017. As the world’s leading Beauty Company, L’Oréal is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s sustainability commitment for 2020 “Sharing Beauty With All” sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.