Função: Operações de Varejo
Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
L’Oréal Balkan is looking for
NYX STORE MANAGER
based in Belgrade
The Store Manager motivates and inspires the team to achieve store productivity goals. Analyzes week to date, month to date, year to date sales and develops action plans to drive top line sales. Ensures the individual and collective skills of the team are utilized effectively, and ensures a positive internal and external customer experience. Assess team and evaluates on-going personnel needs, actively recruiting and hiring top talent. Effectively manages store operations, ensuring consistency and compliance.
· Assumes overall responsibility of the store.
· Consistently creates a welcoming environment for the customer by greeting and assisting as well as quickly responding to customer inquiries and needs.
· Demonstrates desired behaviors for staff including a passion for beauty and self-expression, driving sales, handling difficult and/or complicated sales, cash management, inventory control and follow up with customers.
· Ensure company standards are met for store and associate appearance at all times.
· Prioritizes, plans, and adjusts schedules as necessary to maximize sales.( staff planning)
· Hires to the needs of the business, actively helping the NYX Retail Manager to recruit to ensure open positions are filled quickly.
· Plans, coordinates, and executes all merchandising direction, campaigns, and sales promotions reported by NYX Retail Manager in a timely manner.
· Coaches team in the moment, providing consistent and constructive feedback.
· Ensures staff is trained and knowledgeable in beauty, product, customer service, merchandising and operations.
· Manages and assesses staff performance through consistent feedback, coaching, development plans, and performance appraisals.
· Forecasts/reforecasts business, focusing on productivity to meet sales goals.
· Enforces all company policies and procedures, including health, safety, and security.
· Manages store controlled expenses to budget (staff efficiency planning, cleanings and office materials orders), identifying opportunities to increase contribution.
· Regularly communicates with the Retail Manager and the Brand Champion to discuss strengths, opportunities, and trends in business.
· Identifies opportunities to drive traffic into the store through community and/or industry events.
· Creates customer loyalty and creates and maintains relationships with community (follow new cards / new loyalty member rate).
· Ensures pricing, labelling and displays are correct at all times.
· Maintains acceptable levels of merchandise based on turns, at all times.
· Participate cross functionally with the company’s plans and programs as a strategic partner, with a perspective of the impact on people.
· 3-5 years of experience in retail sales on cosmetics or fashion
· Passion for beauty
· Demonstrates flexibility and initiative with minimal direction
· Good analytical & organizational skills
· Preferably team management skills
· Native Serbian speaker with solid English knowledge
Deadline for application is 01st of February 2017.