Função: Comercial e Desenvolvimento de Negócios
Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: New York - FIELD
? Field: Sales
? Required Work Experience: 7 – 10 Years
This role is critical as it is a leadership role within the larger volume Food accounts of the sales organization. The company will look to you to gain insights into your account dynamics to make decisions that affect overall go to market strategies. This position is responsible for achieving monthly sales budgets, market share, and profit objectives for assigned accounts through acceptable account management practices to include planning, coordinating, and executing company selling strategies.
Key Job Accountabilities
· Manage relationship with cross-functional internal departments
Ø Account: Category Management/Buying, Inventory Management, Advertising/Promotions, etc.
Ø Internal: Customer Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain, Customer Service, RMM, Brokers
· Long term strategic planning
· Joint business planning (JBP)
· P&L management
· Accountable for sales numbers at account
· Forecasting and APEX reporting
· Promotional planning and reporting
· Trade Fuel management
· Manage distribution and brand presentation at retail
· Lead preparation for internal/ external meetings
Ø Account calls, Scorecard review, Forecasting, New item, Events, etc.
· Returns and markdowns management
· Market visits
· Develop planograms with Category Management and oversee execution with RMM dept.
The Network you would Work With
· Internally you will build strong relationships with members of your team and the Field Sales Vice President, VP, and NSM.
· You will also have close contact with other sales team members with similar brand and account focus.
· You will consistently present in front of senior management within the division. In addition, you will have interaction with the Customer Marketing, Sales Administration, Sales Operations departments, and Customer Service.
· Externally you will be in close contact with your account’s buying team to include the Category Manager, Re-buyer, Customer Service, Advertising Department, Marketing Department and Planogram Department.
Potential next steps with L'Oreal after this role
· After fulfilling the National Account Manager experience on one business successfully, it would be important to experience the different categories in which we compete i.e. Cosmetics, Haircare, Skincare. Potential next steps would include internal New York Office experience in the form of Sales Training, Marketing or Customer Marketing to establish an understanding of the origin of promotional, planogram, and pricing strategy before the ability to progress to the next level.
Qualifications, Knowledge & Know-How required
L'Oreal USA is an equal opportunity employer M / F / D / V.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.