ABOUT THE JOB
- This role involves substantial travel (around 60%+) as you will have pharmacy training specialist reporting into you based in every state.
- Driving strategy for the training and education for the brands in our Active Cosmetics Division
- Owning and evaluating the content of presentations and training to Pharmacy Assistants, Beauty Advisors, and Pharmacists.
- This role is to be based ideally at our Head Office in Melbourne but open to someone being based in Sydney.
- Leading, developing and mentoring a team of training specialists to drive effective, updated and relevant education to our retail partners to assist with the education of our products to customers
- Working cross functionally within the division and partnering with the National Sales Manager & medical team to ensure best practice and targeted education and training is provided to positively impact sales and drive commercial outcomes.
- A degree in a health science related area such as pharmacy, science or equivalent qualification is essential
- Previous experience within a similar role in the medical or pharmacy field is highly desirable.
- You must have proven experience in leading and managing a team ideally within a pharmacy/medical environment.
- You will be an excellent communicator and be able to present and communicate effectively to a wide variety of stakeholders.
ABOUT THE PERKS
- Profit Share, Life insurance and Income Protection
- Corporate discounts available as well as an annual product allowance to use
- On-site gym & on-site staff shop at our Melbourne Head Office on St Kilda Road
- Social, Health & Well-being programs throughout the year
- Access to our biggest training and most exciting learning initiative across the business- our Learning Week program held twice a year
ABOUT THE DIVISION
Brands in our Active Cosmetics Division meet the needs of a range of different skin types. Available in retail pharmacy and medical outlets worldwide, they're both developed and approved by health professionals like dermatologists, pediatricians and cosmetic doctors. ACD is leading the way in the dermocosmetic and cosmeceutical industry with brands like La Roche Posay, Skinceuticals and CeraVe!
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.