This position is responsible for planning, implementing, and overseeing production and launch activity for Open Manufacturing Americas (OMA). In this role, you will have the unique opportunity to interface with various internal and external stakeholders in Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Quality, and Development. This leadership role offers substantive career development experience and the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, challenging work environment.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Establish strong relationships and partnerships with our contract manufacturers and work as one team to accomplish the objectives and deliver results
- Accountable for the execution of the monthly delivery plan with the contract manufacturer
- Responsible for understanding the CM’s technical capability, capacity, ability to handle complexity, and navigate change
- Track KPI’s of each contract manufacturer, establish action plans to improve performance, coach, and ensure alignment to best practices
- Responsible for establishing logistics specifications, safety stock, E&O, and monitoring of in-transit inventory
- Create and maintain Master Data for existing SKUs, launches, transfers, and acquisitions
- Implement strategic supply chain agreements with the contract manufacturers
- Interact with various support groups in preparation for launch and open stock, to ensure alignment with our quality standards and establish the right level of service our customer
- Responsible for the execution of special assignments, weekly category KPI reporting, on-boarding/transfer of CMs
- Driving all operational activity for delivery of on time in full launches from kickoff/ issuance of timelines through production and finally through delivery/release at the distribution center.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business or Supply Chain discipline required
- 5+ years’ experience in a high performance manufacturing facility – consumer products industry preferred
- Excellent Excel skills and SAP a plus
- Excellent communication skills, effectively communicate verbally and written with all levels of the organization and our suppliers
- Strong presentation skills with large and diverse audiences
- Exceptional organizational skills to manage the documentation, materials, and complexity that exists in the OMA organization
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.