Do you want an exciting and diverse job in an international and dynamic working environment? Are you ready to take responsibility and learn from your peers? Are you ready to challenge the status quo and think out of the box? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and dare to take responsibility? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our team as Junior Product Manager.
As the Nordic Jr. Product Manager for Vichy your role is to build the yearly strategy and plan on key strategic important categories and strongholds, i.e. Sun- and Men’s care as well as Make-Up, and shape the Nordic recommendation for local implementation. Not only will you work with consumer related communication and activities but you will also work in close relation to your colleagues in the Nordic Vichy team as well as in the local countries. The role reports to the Nordic Brand Director for Vichy.
Your key job accountabilities:
- Manage the strategy of your categories to gain market share
- Implement new launches, maintain growth in pillar products and animate core catalogue
- Own the strategy and execution for your categories, according to budget.
- Own the product expression of your categories across multiple consumer and client facing touchpoints
- Mobilize and work with various stakeholders, internal as well as external (digital, e-retail, commercial, logistics, training, agencies etc.) in order to build broader business strategy. Be consumer centric and focus on the consumer journey from A to Z
- Define and manage your budget and support on ensuring sales forecast accuracy
- Analysis at period level and share internally and externally, Commercially as well as Marketing
- You are into brands, obsessed with consumer marketing & execution and interested in digital marketing
- You have experience from a similar role, preferably from the FMCG industry
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
- You are both creative and an experienced Excel-user who likes to work with numbers
- You are detail oriented and organized in your daily work
- You are fluent in English and at least one of the Nordic languages
We are looking for you to start as soon as possible. The employment is permanent. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply for a job at L’Oréal no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, religion or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. We believe in people and are not afraid to develop young talents into leaders. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Norway counting for 110 employees.
Who are we?
L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents, and with its unique international portfolio of 34 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 26.9 billion euros in 2018 which corresponded to a 7,1% increase from 2017. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation.
We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. We believe in protecting our planet in order for us all to thrive, and L’Oréal’s sustainability strategy “Sharing Beauty With All” sets ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain. L’Oréal has been recognized by CDP® for our sustainability commitments and the Ethisphere Institute, for the standard of ethical business practices, a 2019 World’s Most Ethical Company®
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.