Do you want to work for a market leader in an international and dynamic working environment? Are you ready to challenge the status quo and think out of the box? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and dare to take responsibility? Then you might be just the colleague we are looking for to strengthen our marketing team as the Nordic Online Brand Manager.
As the Nordic Online Brand Manager, your role is to own the online journey of the consumers and shoppers across our websites, the retail path to the final purchase & maximize the e-com sell out within the brand international guidelines. You will also drive your brands’ online media optimization, upskilling the product manager on this topic. The role reports to Nordic Brand Business leader.
Your key job accountabilities:
- Develop and coordinate the activation plan of the 3 brands and implement it with the commercial team
- Support marketing partnerships with retailers (data sharing,…)
- Develop the E-Commerce kit and content for all launches and best sellers
- Manage performance, optimization and reporting on digital media campaigns
- Support the Product Managers with the audience management strategy and precision advertising
- Manage the performance and updates on the brands websites
- Manage the search strategy and implementation (SEO & SEM)
- Responsible for the marketing budget of the role activities
- You have at least + 3 years of experience from a similar role or from a media agency
- You have data driven marketing mindset and you are familiar with digital KPI’s
- You have experience with precision advertising and online media management
- You have experience with Google Analytics 360, Google Marketing Platform or similar programmatic tools, Google Tag manager,…
- You have experience with multiple stakeholder management
- You are proactive and passionate about your job and drive your projects from start to finish
- You are fluent in English and preferably in one of the Nordic languages
We are looking for our Online Brand Manager to start mid June. The employment is permanent. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply!
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Denmark counting for 500 employees.
With its unique international portfolio of 34 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 26.02 billion euros in 2017. As the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s sustainability commitment for 2020 “Sharing Beauty With All” sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.