Do you want an exciting and diverse job in an international and dynamic working environment? Are you looking for a steep learning curve in a dynamic and international environment? Have you recently graduated or are about to graduate with a Master’s degree? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our Marketing team as the new CRM graduate in our Professional Products Division.
As the Nordic CRM Graduate, your role is to support the Nordic Business Development Manager of our Professional Products Division. The role reports to the Nordic Business Development Manager. During the 12-month program, you will have a central role in our Marketing Team working with multiple brands, but mainly with Carita and Decléor. This role requires strong coordination skills, a structured mindset and a proactive attitude.
Your key job accountabilities:
• Participate in and guide the sales cycle prep meetings (Sales, Marketing, Supply, Controlling)
• Analyze campaign data in CRM and present results to the Nordic PPD team
• Responsible for coordination with and communication to HUB Marketing & local Trade Marketing
• Responsible for support and communication to commercial organization
• You have graduated no longer than a year ago (it is actually compulsory) from your Master's degree
• You are not scared of administrative task
• You are structured by nature
• You have a pro-active attitude and enjoy to work in teams
• You have experience with Excel (V-look up and Pivot table is an advantage, but not a requirement)
• You have excellent communication skills and are fluent in English and at least one Nordic language
• You take ownership in projects and are equally motivated by working independently
We are looking for our CRM Graduate to start on the 1st of January 2018. The employment is fixed term for 12 months. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply!
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts more than 900 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal L’Oréal Denmark counting for more than 400.
With its unique international portfolio of 34 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 25.8 billion euros in 2016. As the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal employees 89.300 people and is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s is committed to sustainable development, though our strategy “Sharing Beauty With All” which sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.