Do you want to work for a market leader in an international and dynamic working environment? Are you ready to challenge the status quo and think out of the box? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and dare to take responsibility? Then you might be just the colleague we are looking for to strengthen our team as Social Brand Manager.
As Social Brand Manager, your role is to maximize the social reach and reputation of the brand through content generation, management of social media channels, and development of influencer relationships. You will be the expert of consumer engagement and earned media. The role reports to the Digital Director.
Your key job accountabilities:
- Developing brand category strategy for Influencer Marketing and execute a contact strategy to engage them
- Updating the brand social dashboard from organic media performance and social listening, feeding the market trends through to the team
- Developing understanding of consumers and Shoppers through social engagement (& analytics)
- Allocation and execution of budget for influencer marketing
- Ensuring consistent tone of voice across all platforms (including coordination between paid search strategy and content marketing strategy (for organic search)
- Impulse and orchestrate Rating & Reviews generation
- Manage the brand local social media pages and fuel international pages
- You have +3 years of experience from a similar role
- You have a commercial mindset and are result driven
- You have experience with community management, influencer strategy and earned media
- You are proactive and passionate about your job and drive your projects from start to finish
- You have a hands-on approach and a drive that enables you to get things done
- You are fluent in English and preferably in one of the Nordic languages
We are looking for our Social Brand Manager to start in as soon as possible. The employment is permanent. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply!
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Denmark counting for 500 employees.
With its unique international portfolio of 34 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 26.02 billion euros in 2017. As the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s sustainability commitment for 2020 “Sharing Beauty With All” sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.