Do you want to work for the market leader in an international and dynamic working environment? Are you ready to take responsibility and learn from your peers? Do you have a flair for figures and an analytical mindset? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our Nordic team as the Data and analytics manager.
As the Nordic Data and analytics manager, your role is primarily to manage the Nordic data and ad tech structure, including development and maintenance of multi-division sell-in / sell-out analysis for ecommerce. The role reports to the Nordic precision advertising & analytics director.
Your key job accountabilities:
- Tracking and analyzing ecommerce KPI’s from e-retailer websites to measure L’Oréal’s brand performance on our e-retailer websites.
- Responsible for website performance dashboards and to work with teams to improve site performance, (e.g. traffic-generating activities, bounce rate decrease and optimize CVR)
- Nordic Digital Cockpit Champion; responsible for the Nordic Cockpits in DOMO, including setup, maintenance, enhancements, training, and to work with Nordic organization to follow digital KPI and utilize the cockpit.
- Lead the review of current use of data, new and alternative data sources, and identify opportunity of data integration within the business (i.e. CRM, Consumer Insights, Customer Care, etc.)
- Responsible for Google Analytics and Google Tag manager for the Nordic organization. Including day-to-day project management; setup & structure, user management, testing, documentation, communication with internal and external stakeholders, and training.
- Support Precision Advertising, from a technological perspective: Guarantee end-to-end quality of ad-tech infrastructure and setup (e.g. ensure linkage between the tools), correct data flow and sourcing/structuring of first party data.
- Responsible for all tagging projects: Ensure the effective tagging and tracking of all digital channels. Coordinate implementation with digital managers, agencies and IT, consistently with L'Oréal Tag Management Principles and Governance.
- Develop and maintain group level naming conventions for media- and analytics tools.
- You have previous experience in a data & analytics role and have a good understanding of different tools used in this field.
- You have a strong analytical mind-set and like to structure and processing data to create meaningful insights for your colleagues.
- You are structured and organized and have very good communication skills. It is not a problem for you to explain a complex topic in an easy to understand way.
- You are an experienced user of Microsoft Office and super user in Excel
- You are familiar with Google analytics. Knowledge of DV360 and Facebook business manager is preferred.
- You are fluent in English, both orally and written.
We are looking for you to start as soon as possible. The employment is permanent. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply!
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Denmark counting for 500 employees.
With its unique international portfolio of 34 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 26.02 billion euros in 2017. As the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s sustainability commitment for 2020 “Sharing Beauty With All” sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.