In our Professional Product Division we are embarking into a complete transformation of the go-to-market strategy to a fully customer centric approach. The strengthening of the commercial excellence is the cornerstone of this transformation and the new CRM system (VIP) will be the key success factor of this.
For this unique project we are looking for a Nordic Sales Solution Consultant.
As the Nordic Sales Solution Consultant you will be responsible for the preparation, implementation and deployment of the VIP app to the end users. You will support the project manager with knowledge via analysis of the local commercial processes and rules, testing the application, assuring functionality, preparing the deployment training and after go live support.
You will also be an agent of change, facilitating the transformation of business operations and distributing knowledge to other users in the organization. You will refer to the Nordic project manager.
- Be the contact for and to the commercial teams and coordinate with the local commercial teams
- Participate in and contribute to VIP workshops
- Be the operational tester of the VIP app during the testing period
- Contribute to preparation of local training material and conduct/coordinate training for users (commercial teams and customer care)
- Contribute to local business process documentation and deployment planning
- Manage all front end related field force inquiries and incidents during deployment and after go live
The ideal profile:
The ideal profile has a positive and pro-active attitude and has strong knowledge of the local sales systems and commercial organization. You show excellent interpersonal and communication skills and is respected in the organization, thus able to transfer knowledge easily. You are a quick learner and ready to step outside his comfort zone in order to successfully deliver the VIP app to all end users.
- Solid experience within B2B sales – preferably within sales to hairdressers and beauty salons
- Willing to perform comprehensive sets of testing that requires attention to detail
- Strong network in the commercial/field force organization
- Preferably some IT affinity
- Experience with sales reporting
- Good English skills
- Opinion leader
- LSA training experience preferred
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities! You will be a part of an organization of 82,900 employees worldwide. Our Nordic organization counts more than 900 employees based in the 4 Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter with more than 400 employees.
We offer our employees exciting and challenging jobs in a dynamic environment with an inspiring working climate and highly skilled colleagues.
L’Oréal has devoted itself to beauty for over 105 years. With its unique international portfolio of 32 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 25.3 billion euros in 2015 and employs 82,900 people worldwide. As the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, and a dedicated research team of 3,870 people, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s sustainability commitment for 2020 “Sharing Beauty With All” sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain. www.loreal.com