Do you enjoy being around people? Does the thought of working for a listed company and market leader motivate you? Are you interested in Human Resources and recruitment? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our HR team as the Nordic Talent Acquisition Graduate located in Copenhagen.
As the Nordic Talent Acquisition Graduate your tasks include being fully responsible of organizing and conducting recruitment interviews, strongly supporting our digital employer branding activities, event management and representing the company at different campuses online and offline. The role is part of the Nordic Talent Acquisition team and together we are responsible for all recruitments in the four Nordic countries. The role reports to the Nordic Talent Acquisition Director.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Recruitment of junior profiles, e.g. interns, graduates and other entry-level positions according to your level of experience. In the role, you are in charge of the whole recruitment process: kick-off, job ad, screening, interviewing and briefing the manager as well as all external candidate contact
- Co-driving our digital employer branding activities in different social media channels, producing content as well as participating in target population definitions
- Being one of the super users of our recruitment system
- Coordinating/Driving employer branding events and representing the company at recruitment fairs, networking breakfasts, skills seminars, assessment centers etc. Some work events will require travel within the Nordics and events can take place during evening hours
- Supporting the Nordic Talent Acquisition Director and Nordic Talent Acquisition Specialist in administrative tasks when needed
- You hold a relevant Master’s degree within HRM or equivalent
- You have experience from a similar job, e.g. an internship
- You have international experience either through an internship or exchange
- You have the ability to manage several projects simultaneously and independently, and can create structure in our dynamic way of working
- You thrive in a fast paced working environment yet having an eye for detail
- You are digitally savvy and have a genuine interest in learning more about the field
- You enjoy organizing events and being the company ambassador in front of e.g. students
- You deliver excellence with agility and rigor
- Fluency in English and one Nordic language is a must
You like taking initiative and can create trust within an organization. You communicate clearly, have a service gene and take ownership of all tasks. Meeting new people energizes you and you are not afraid of practicing standing up in front of a crowd to speak.
We are looking for a Nordic Talent Acquisition Graduate to start in June 2019. The employment is a fixed-term graduateship for 12 months. Interviews will be done on a rolling basis, so don’t wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, religion or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. We believe in people and are not afraid to develop young talents into leaders. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and counting for 500 employees.
Who are we?
L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents, and has a unique international portfolio of 34 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 26.9 billion euros in 2018 corresponding to a 7,1% increase from 2017. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation.
We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. We believe in protecting our planet in order for us all to thrive, and L’Oréal’s sustainability strategy “Sharing Beauty With All” sets ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain. L’Oréal has been recognized by CDP® for our sustainability commitments and the Ethisphere Institute, for the standard of ethical business practices, a 2019 World’s Most Ethical Company®. In 2018 L’Oréal also received the 1st Prize for Europe by Equileap in gender equality.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.