Do you want an exciting and diverse job in an international and dynamic working environment? Do you want to work for a listed company that highlights its ethical values? Do you have a flair for figures and an analytical mindset? Then you might be just the colleague we are looking for to strengthen our team as Nordic Treasurer/Accountant.
As Nordic Treasurer/Accountant in L’Oréal, you will get a lot of responsibility from day one. Being aware of the daily and monthly/closing deadlines are key, and a certain flexibility is needed as the working hours can be longer towards closing. The team has responsibility for all four Nordic entities. The team consists of a Manager, two Nordic Treasurers and three Nordic Accountants. The Nordic Treasurers and Accountants are sharing the daily tasks and the closing. Our new Nordic Treasurer/Accountant will take over some tasks from both Treasury and Accounting.
Our team is working as a service center collaborating with many different stakeholders and it is therefore very important to deliver a high service level, and to be able to navigate in a dynamic working environment. The role reports to our Nordic Head of Accounting and Treasury.
Your key responsibilities:
• Daily Cash forecast to Headquarters
• Preparing and running outgoing payments
• Booking of incoming payments
• Assets reconciliation
• Stock commitment reconciliation
• VAT booking and reconciliation
• Bank reconciliation and clearings of currency gain and loss
• Cash flow reporting and analysis
• Reporting bank balances in Intra Group reporting tool
• Draw up sub-ledger/general balance reconciliations and account justifications
• You have some experience as an accountant or treasurer
• You are detailed oriented
• You can organize your tasks and thrive with a dynamic and changing work environment
• You are a good and passionate communicator
• You are fluent in English
• You have a strong mindset and are flexible
• You have the ability to handle pressure
• You have the team spirit within you
• You are Excel user
• It is an advantage if you have worked with SAP before, but it is not a requirement
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and counting for 500 employees.
We are looking for the Nordic Accountant/Treasurer to start 1st of October. The employment is fixed-term for 14 months. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, religion or sexual orientation.
Who are we?
L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents, and has a unique international portfolio of 34 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 26.9 billion euros in 2018 corresponding to a 7,1% increase from 2017. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation.
We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. We believe in protecting our planet in order for us all to thrive, and L’Oréal’s sustainability strategy “Sharing Beauty With All” sets ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain. L’Oréal has been recognized by CDP® for our sustainability commitments and the Ethisphere Institute, for the standard of ethical business practices, a 2019 World’s Most Ethical Company®. In 2018 L’Oréal also received the 1st Prize for Europe by Equileap in gender equality.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.