JOB SUMMARY: Part-Time Company Store Coordinator, responsible for participating in all store operations, with high emphasis on customer service, re-stock and merchandising.
- The role is to participate in the following as directed by your supervisor
- Responsible for the efficient operations of the Company Store(s); including but not limited to Inventory Control and stocking, Customer Service, Merchandising, Security, Customer Safety and Report Reconciliation
- Accountable for the following tasks according to L’Oreal policy and procedures
- Employees/Customers are satisfied with good product display and selection and customers are serviced in a courteous manner
- Assist to resolve customer questions, suggestions and complaints, on a daily basis
- Participate in short and long term plans to achieve sales goals in support of the store’s business strategy. Suggest monthly promotions as well as promoting additional sales when possible. Present sales ideas to supervisor monthly
- Registers are proved nightly and all paperwork completed in accordance with procedures and guidelines
- Inventory is maintained and appropriate orders are placed as directed by management
- Uphold accurate records regarding damages, inventory adjustments and negative stock situations at the end of each month
- Maintain a neat impressive store appearance, including, but not limited to dusting and arranging stock, and assisting with promotions
- Stock shelves and receive pallets independently and promptly, as stock is received and in an equitable fashion, as part of a shared responsibility for stores with more than one coordinator
- Special projects as assigned
- Maintain a professional and courteous working relationship with local Human Resources and local Management while assuring all Corporate policies are followed
- This summary describes the general nature of work to be performed and is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of an incumbent in this position
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE / TRAINING
- High School Diploma or equivalent coupled with a minimum of 3 years retail merchandising experience in the cosmetics or personal care field with a leadership role, including inventory knowledge as well as computerized register
- Knowledge and understanding of mobility platforms/phone apps, motion graphics, widgets and social media applications (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Blogging, etc.).
- Previous supervisory/leadership experience, cosmetology license, salon experience and advanced fashion/design/merchandising or marketing a plus
- Preciseness and accuracy with POS register and cash handling applications in a fast paced, high transaction volume, environment is required
- Demonstrates ability to work in a fast paced environment with composure, as well as independently
- Early/late hours as well as scheduled overtime and Saturday schedule includes one or two per month during January to September, a minimum of two in October and in November and December open every Saturday
- E-Commerce skills which include trends, strategies, and techniques to enhance the online customer experience. Salesforce or other e-Commerce platform experiences a plus
- Creative/Innovative – new retail concepts to keep the retail space contemporary.
- Strong interpersonal, communication (verbal and written) presentation and networking skills
- May require travel, regular assignment at another L’Oreal Company Store(s). Must be flexible.
- Travel out of state a minimum of twice a year for training meeting in Spring and Fall.
- Must be able to be flexible in all retail aspects including being a team player
- Professional and neat appearance for retail environment
- Computer proficiency including Microsoft Office Suite of products including Microsoft Office – Excel (v-lookup/pivot tables), Word, PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook for email, calendar, contacts, scheduling and task management
- Regular lifting of up-to 40 lbs. required, with regular squatting, kneeling, bending, and extended periods on your feet
This position will not have anyone reporting to them, though must be able to open/close the store(s) with reliability and independently.
This position is part of a retail environment, and as such, requires duties and responsibilities closely associated with a public retail environment. Work hours, locations, and days of operation are subject to change, based on the needs of the business and the position as directed by your supervisor and full flexibility is required.
This position is NON-EXEMPT under FLSA, and is eligible for overtime to be paid in accordance with FLSA regulations after working 40 hours in a weekly period.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.