Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: Mazowieckie - Warszawa
COMMUNITY MANAGER URBAN DECAY & KIEHL'S
LUXURY PRODUCTS DIVISION
Who we are:
2 years ago we successfully launched Urban Decay in Poland, a new trend-setting make up brand, coming from US and helping women to achieve beauty with edge-feminine, high quality and fun make up range.
Also, not long ago we successfully launched Kiehl's in Poland. This customer-service, retail-driven brand with eco & pharmacy heritage reaching out to both women and men stands out by mesmerizing interior design of its boutiques and products based on natural ingredients.
Today we're seeking for a brilliant and motivated Community Manager to help us keep moving things forward.
If you have:
- 3-4 years of social media & PR management experience, with individual responsibility for projects, budgets and clear KPI
- Experience in blogosphere (beauty & lifestyle) cooperation and deep understanding and knowledge of influcers' world dynamics
- Ability to formulate, implement and follow up a social media strategy to deliver growth of awareness objectives
- Passion for understanding the needs of consumer; ability to interpret them and propose creative, innovative solution to meet these needs
- Understanding of e-commerce channels
- Passion for beauty. We love our brands, and truly believe we are making a difference.
- An uncompromising focus on results: brand awareness and image, number of engaged consumers loving our products etc.
- Attention for details. In luxury beauty business we cannot compromise on perfect execution.
- Above standard analytical skills to monitor and optimize social media actions and their impact on business
- Love for engaging people across the company with strong argumentation and enthusiasm for making positive change. Ability for convince, both inside and outside the company, with well-prepared arguments and passion. You will be one who shares brands vision and plans.
-The sort of personality who thrives in a fast moving, quickly changing atmosphere.
From day to day, you will tackle new problems, address new challenges, and find new, creative ways to progress.
Join us to:
- Develop long term PR & social media strategy for UD and Kiehl's brands
- Manage everyday social media / PR activities enhancing awareness of the brands
- Cooperate with journalists, agencies
- Manage and run innovative projects within beauty & lifestyle blogosphere
- Cooperate closesely with brand marketing teams
- Run CSR projects
- Manage budgets and use start-up mindset to help business grow further