Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: Pennsylvania - Manchester
Purpose of role
Manage effective relationships and TBS processes with Supply Chain contractors including 3PL and transport carriers both operationally and strategically.
Key Job Accountabilities:
3PL Contract Management
- Planning and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives relating to warehouse operations and transport;
- Lead the discussion in operational meetings on behalf of TBS, ensuring input preparation is complete for each meeting as well as closing out all tasks as outputs from operational meetings;
- Manage 3PL performance against agreed metrics and follow up with remedial action plans where required;
- Manage 3PL costs to Budget;
- Manage communication to the 3PL of major demand fluctuations and Event Planning;
- Manage the planning and implementation of the operational elements of the annual Xmas Gift offer;
- Ensure effective communications between external providers and internal stakeholders;
- Regularly visit the site to monitor first hand, the site’s KPIs and continuous improvement plans;
- Establish a Contingency Plan with 3PL and continuously improve – to mitigate against worst case scenarios such as extreme weather events, damage to the warehouse, etc;
- Ensure on time completion of workflow into 3PL warehouse. For cases where the warehouse falls behind – seek a clear understanding of the cause and recovery plans.
- Manage relationship, monitor performance and cost of all inbound logistics providers;
- Manage relationship, monitor performance and cost of in-country transport providers;
- Management of inbound stock flow, through close collaboration with AME Warehouse Operations Manager;
- Establish a quarterly review process for transport arrangements and suggest improvements/changes to current relationships / schedules. Work with 3PL to implement any agreed changes to arrangements;
- Manage relationship with Channel and Customer Service teams for any updates relating to transport;
- Participate in any future tender processes relating to Transport.
Continuous Improvement Initiatives
- Agree a review process with 3PL Operations team, which on a rolling basis identifies key improvement initiatives - which increase productivity at the site / decrease costs;
- Plan and implement the initiatives on time to the agreed schedule.
- Manage and implement various project work relating to the function.
Working Relationships & Interfaces
TBS Supply Chain team, Logistics and Transport providers, 3PL warehouse, TBS - Commercial (Category) team, Retail, Finance & Marketing.
Personal requirements for role
- 7+ years experience in related Distribution roles;
- Warehousing experience, such as work flows, co-ordination of inbound / outbound orders, labour management, paperwork processing etc.;
- Team management experience;
- Experience with third party logistics and warehousing – on either side of the the customer / 3PL relationship;
- Effective communication skills;
- Ability to produce reports and interpret data;
- Experience using SAP or other similar Supply Chain related warehouse management software packages;
- Knowledge of key Operational performance metrics eg: DIFOT, Stock Availability, order accuracy, etc;
- Ability to operate effectively within a team;
- Knowledge, understanding and the willingness to enact The Body Shop values and ethos.
Competencies are a set of skills, knowledge and behaviours required to successfully perform a particular job. They emphasise what is expected of an employee in the workplace. To achieve these goals we need people who possess the following competencies:
- Customer Service and Commerciality
Understands the customer is central to the success of The Body Shop and demonstrates a thorough understanding of the current commercial environment. Consistently works to ensure a positive customer relationship.
- Achieves Results
Takes responsibility and confidently implements tasks and devotes energies towards successful completion within agreed timeframes responding positively to changing circumstances.
Consistently demonstrates passion, enthusiasm and excitement for ideas, work, people and their ability to succeed.
Communicates with care, honesty and respect in a manner which engages stakeholders and ensures information is understood by all parties.
Works collaboratively with others to build teams. Recognises the value of creating a positive and cohesive environment, allowing for professional and personal growth.
- Self Awareness
Reflects on and adapts personal behaviour to ensure continued learning, effective and respectful relationships and personal success.
- Commitment to Values
Demonstrates integrity in actively supporting company values to achieve positive social and environmental change.
◄ Voltar a lista de vagas