Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: Kentucky - Florence
Optimize levels of component inventory through the implementation of strategic supply chain agreements. Collaborate with suppliers on inventory management strategies to create and service the production plan.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Supply Chain discipline preferred;
- 3-5 years of experience in a high performance manufacturing facility - cosmetics industry preferred;
- APICS, CIPM, or NAPM, CPM certification preferred;
- SAP experience preferred;
- Advanced Excel strongly recommended (Pivot tables, VLOOKUPs);
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Must demonstrate excellent business and personal ethics;
- Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously;
- Knowledge of managerial techniques and administrative practices;
- Must have strong leadership skills with relevant experience in project management, manufacturing practices and dealing with internal/external customers;
- Must have strong analytical skills;
- Ability to interface with plant and corporate personnel at various organizational levels and external suppliers;
- Ability to manage change, provide program management and achieve results;
- Ability to develop short and long-range plans that meet established objectives and contribute to the overall goals and mission of the company
Occasional long periods of standing;
Occasional long period of sitting at desk
- Flawless Bill of Materials (BOM) and Master data execution.
- Interaction with various support groups to ensure timely new product launches and the execution of the production plan.
- Reviews Material Requirements Plan (MRP) and/or action messages to initiate supply chain requirements with focus being short to medium term (1 to 6 months).
- Follow up on orders being the first line of communication with the supplier in the event of an exception.
- Inventory management and the applicable reporting methods including DOS and Health of Inventory metrics.
- Track excess and obsolete inventory managing root cause analyses and destruction orders.
- Responsible for order placement and verification of delivery with suppliers.
- Update and monitor reporting systems to ensure appropriate progress of the fixed schedule, vendor production, deliveries and launches.
- Collaborate with Production on call-off issues and call-off performance improvements.
- Initiate and follow-up on write-offs or rejected and obsolete materials.
- Implement and maintain supply agreements with all vendors.
- Establish and manage minimum order quantities (MOQ) and safety stocks.
- Perform call-offs order to ensure the feasibility of the production plan at optimized inventory levels.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
◄ Voltar a lista de vagas