Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: Kentucky - Florence
POSITION TITLE: Sub-Contracting Planner
LOCATION: Florence, KY
Validate production plans with the contract manufacturer (CM) & manage all aspects of the business toward achieving this plan by collaborating with key stakeholders and promoting an actively engaged CM.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or equivalent experience;
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment preferred;
- 1 to 3 years of experience with planning in SAP preferred;
- Good communication skills;
- Attention to detail, ability to follow detailed procedures;
- Ability to multi-task/prioritize
- Occasional lifting up to 40lbs;
- Occasional long periods of standing during annual physical inventories at subcontractors;
- Ongoing long periods of sitting at desk
- Update and monitor reporting systems to insure appropriate progress of the fixed schedule, vendor production, deliveries, and new product launches.
- Monitor all key performance indicators (service, achievement, adherence, etc.), logical zones, invoice payments (ZWCI), inventory health (MEE Report), & finished good (PF) visibility reports.
- Review capacity at all contract manufacturers (CMs) for labor and production equipment to determine feasibility for the production plan.
- Support the CM in creating a short-term fixed schedule based on the current priorities of the business by providing all components (ACs), raw materials (RMs), work in progress (WIPs), &/or bulk to complete the validated production plan.
- Identify and reconcile inventory discrepancies.Coordinate & audit a yearly physical inventory and cycle counts throughout the year at all CMs.
- Initiate and follow-up on write offs of rejected or obsolete PFs, RMs, ACs, &/or bulk product. Process all destructions (ADIs) & return to vendor (RTVs) within 2 weeks of notification.
- Maintain finished goods “Q-State” report and expedite release of saleable inventory and project and communicate release dates.
- Track CM Scorecard & provide feedback to CM, Purchasing, IQ, Logistics, n+1 & all other pertinent stakeholders.
- Update master scheduler with changes in CM capacity (i.e. including Uptime and batch yield improvements, etc.).
- Manage the rework process which includes developing a treatment plan as needed, calling back rejected material and ordering necessary ACs, RMs, WIP, &/or bulk, etc. for completing the rework.
- Coordinate flow of packaging components from vendors to manufacturing operations or subcontractors by optimizing full truck load delivery.
- Develop an overall strategy for each CM involving all stakeholders (CM, PUR, IQ, LOGI, etc.) to meet business objectives & enhance the business model of the CM.
- Implement all L’Oréal policies and procedures including, but not limited to, the Corporation’s Equal Employment Opportunity Policy and applicable safety and health procedures.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
< Voltar a lista de vagas