Função: Treinamento e Educação
Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: Pennsylvania - Harrisburg
Prestige Educator (SalonCentric) - Pittsburgh, PA
GIVE YOUR CAREER THE ULTIMATE MAKEOVER!!!
Do you love everything beauty related?
Do you want to be on the cutting edge of the hair industry?
Do you want to be the first to learn about the hottest new products?
Apply today with SalonCentric and become a Salon Sales Consultant for the industry’s premier distribution company! SalonCentric is one of the largest distributors of professional salon care products and equipment in the country. It is a wholly-owned subsidiary of L'Oréal USA, Inc. and distributes the largest brands from their Professional Products Division as well as the best partner brands and equipment in the industry.
The L’Oréal Professionnel Prestige Educator (PE) supports sales through education, by working with the Territory Development Manager, Education Planning in Platinum and Gold Elite salons and facilitating Essential Classes in salons.
Guaranteeing Hairdressers are inspired and motivated with in-salon or regional classes and events by choosing the right programs with the right Artist.
The PE reports to the Education Development Manager in their region.
The position consists of Education Salon Support, Sales Support and Administrative Reporting.
Education / Salon Support
• Teach Essential Classes for New User Kits sold
• Staff meetings / New product launches and line extensions
• Salon support for color conversions [iCOACH]
• Maintain Platinum and Gold Elite Salons
• Plan education calendars for Platinum and Gold Elite Salons
• Support regional events
iEvents, iExperience, VIP Events, PHOH
Expert Network-supporting and promoting
• Attend National and Regional Foundations / Artist development
• Focus Salons [Silver Elite on cusp of Gold]
• Store support
• Recruit Artists
• Support at sales meetings and store meetings
• Support SSC trainings
• Follow-up with Prestige Specialists
New salon business
• Work Closely with Salon Growth Managers
• Support Prestige Specialists
• Detail with SSC’s
Growth in existing Salons
• Support for Color Conversions for salons at Gold and Platinum Elite Level
• Weekly Activity Report
• Conference calls
• Weekly trackers / Education scheduled & completed
• Status calls with EDM/DSM
• Quarterly PDM
• Follow-up with Territory Development Managers
• All candidates must possess a current cosmetology license.
• High School graduate or GED
• Proven technical and teaching skills
• Professional attitude and fashionable image
• Ability to relocate and travel extensively
• Ability to be flexible and accept change
• Team player attitude motivated by the success of the entire team
• Must have excellent presentation skills
• Ability to learn L'Oréal Professionnel product knowledge and programming
• Basic computer skills in excel and power point