Openings can be for multiple shifts (1st, 2nd, 3rd, Alternative work schedule)
Position Overview: To supervise processing staff and activities to ensure efficiency and safety within the established quality and processing standards.
- Responsible for directing and scheduling people and product within the Processing Department, ensuring that product is manufactured safely, cost effectively, and according to schedule.
- Achieve 100% attainment of the monthly production schedule while adhering to prescribed quality control standards.
- Ensure that inventory objectives and new product launch date schedules are met.
- Supervise all production related activity in support of new product launches and restage projects.
- Supervise and train staff and production work force in methods and procedures that maximize the efficient operation and application of the means of production.
- Implement improved work procedures that enhance manufacturing efficiency.
- Supervise and train the processing work force in methods and procedures that maximize the efficient operation and application of the means of productions.
- Develop and implement improved work procedures that enhance processing efficiency.
- Maintain appropriate records and complete necessary reports in a timely manner.
- Maintain a safe, clean work area and implement L’Oréal’s environmental programs.
- Train other personnel on the department procedures and processes as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in technical, engineering or science discipline with supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment.
- 3-5 years of supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Competency in Microsoft Office software and other office equipment as required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must work well in a fast paced environment and be able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Strong knowledge on manufacturing.
- Strong supervisory and organizational skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.