Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: MX - Mexico City
Manage and coordinate the buying process of Plastic and Raw Material for the Latin America Zone, leading international bidding process, in line with the Group’s purchasing strategies and policies.
- Analyses business needs and challenges demand: Anticipate major evolution of needs. Propose the most valuable option involving internal and external network/resources.
- Defines purchasing strategy: define the best suited supplier portfolio. Develop Market intelligence tool on categories. Drive changes in the market structure. Input, build and/or challenge category strategies.
- Optimizes costs: Capture breakthrough ideas coming from the suppliers. Maximize value creation opportunities impacting P&L and Top Line. Activate all levers of the value chain through the Cost Models.
- Anticipates business activity and acts proactively: Input business needs or lead the category strategy. Animate the network, lead best practices and drive advocacy. Ensure competitiveness and that the strategy is implemented successfully. Use breakthrough sourcing strategies to create value
- Maximizes Supplier Relationships: Create a preferred customer relationship with strategic suppliers. Develop strategic suppliers to sustain growth. Drive improvement projects with strategic suppliers impacting P&L and Top Line contribution.
- Creates value and innovates: Capture innovation opportunities form internal & external sources. Lead strategic projects. Manage financial cost and impact. Get the buy-in, communicate with steering committee mode to the sponsors, stakeholders.
- Evaluates and manages risks: Define and implement risk management policy. Implement advanced/breakthrough methodologies or tools to secure risk. Manage regulatory risks.
- Manages Performance and efficiency: Be accountable for purchasing performance. Formulate functional improvements for processes and tools.
- Supports and manages stakeholders’ relationships: Communicate / manage projects /share suppliers’ information with team in each Country of the Zone.
Preferred Skills, Education, And Experience
7 - 10 years of work experience in Procurement preferred.
Experience in the industry preferred
Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products and SAP required
Graduation in Business Administration or Engineering preferred
MBA or equivalent preferred.