Função: Operações - Compras
Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: Hong Kong - Head Office
País: Hong Kong
Key Job Accountabilities
structure and business needs (challenges demand): Anticipate major evolution of business activity and acts proactively
develops a Vision on Organization (profiles, structure, process, tools )
- Manage financial cost and impact
- Maximize value creation opportunities
impacting P&L and Top Line. Promote TCO initiatives.
- Develop and insure Competitive advantages:
innovation and breakthrough opportunities
from internal & external sources. Maximizes
Supplier. Negotiate exclusivity and intellectual property
a preferred customer relationship with strategic suppliers.
strategic projects. Get the buy-in, communicate with steering committee mode to
the sponsors, stakeholders. Be empowered to take key decisions or to escalate
- Management and communication
- Develops his/her team members. Be able to
delegation (with control)
with integrity: Coach and challenge teams in terms of negotiation strategy,
Operates according to internal control principles and legal rules
and manages risks: implement risk management policy and tools.
and efficiency: Support functional improvements for processes and tools.
networks / manage projects
/share suppliers’ information with stakeholders, influence stakeholders. Drive
and grow Purchasing Share of Voice among stakeholders.
Desired Skills and Experiences
- Bachelor’s degree with and purchasing certification
- At least
8-10 years professional experience on which 5 years in strategic sourcing experience with at least 50% in Indirect
Categories (Retail, Digital, MICE).
- Fluency in English (Mandarin is a plus)
- Deep understanding of stakeholders
needs, supply market and category spend
- Budget construction and follow-up.
- Negotiate global deal/contracts with
- Coordinate implementation of projects within the
entity but also with Zone. Ability to network to implement prgs faster,
- Develop the team (autonomy, exposure, solution
driven) while protecting it.
- Ability to delegate while controlling.
- Strong interactions within country stakeholders, Zone
Purchasing and other countries.
- Able to gain cooperation with Country GM and
other stakeholders in implementing significant change in systems, practices,
◄ Voltar a lista de vagas