Tipo de posição: Permanent
Tipo de emprego: Full - Time
1. Conduct purchasing activity in complete line with the Group’s purchasing policy and Group Values.
2. Well communication skillset and familiar with multiple category knowledge
3. Experience to establish an effective relationships with supported business units for Purchaisng P2P flow.
4. Experience to know how to work with busines to collect Business demands, budget/trend and change management
5. Ad-hoc projects/Bidding process management with compliance
6. Develop and execute strategic sourcing plan and saving landing.
7. Reduce total cost for the managed division while improving or maintaining the overall quality of items purchased and services
8. Maximize saving opportunities by harmonization of specifications & supply base
9. Set quantitative and qualitative goals for relevant product groups in line with the purchasing strategy for the category/sub-category
10. Select, evaluate and put together a supplier pool based on the criteria set forth in the purchasing policy; develop close relations with chosen suppliers at APAC level.
11. Conduct operation cases negotiations with suppliers concerning prices, quality, volumes, lead times, contract and payment terms, framework agreements, etc.
12. Constantly monitors supply market dynamic and identifies savings opportunities
13. Provide budget monitoring for the relevant purchasing group (plan, budget, trends, etc.)