Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: Shanghai - Shanghai
The China QEHS Manager reports to China Operation VP and has the primary responsibility in establishing, implementing and improving an effective and efficient QEHS management system in China that would drive QEHS compliance through employee behavior. The scope of responsibility is including all admin sites, stores, academies and logistics. Creating and maintaining a QEHS management structure for China that is cost competitive, effective and efficient.
1. Implement a QEHS management system that would cover all personnel and activities in China.
2. Work with Zone QEHS leadership, interpret QEHS policy, issues, standards, programs and requirements.
3. Review and interpret regulatory requirements and trends, develop recommendations and programs for compliance.
4. Recommend and develop internal programs, standards, and criteria to meet L’Oréal QEHS policy and requirements.
5. Establishes effective working relationships with the divisions at all levels to positively promote, encourage and sustain a genuine commitment to effective QEHS management and continuous improvement.
BA or above in a QEHS related field preferred. (Quality, Environmental, H&S Science or Engineering)
Previous Professional Experience
Minimum of 10 years related experiences or equivalent in Technical education/knowledge.
* In depth knowledge of current QEHS management techniques
* Capability of multi-tasking and managing multiple projects and deadlines
* Must be Organized, Thorough and attentive to details
* Ability to adapt well to a fast-paced environment
* Strong Analytical skills with demonstrated problem solving ability
* Possess excellent interpersonal, organizational, written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to lead, manage, and motivate employees
* Well versed in Microsoft Programs (Excel, Powerpoint word, Outlook etc.)
* Ability to run reports / Create Presentations for Management
* Ability to learn work in multiple applications and program systems