Position Overview: To perform Lot Dossier releases of all finished and semi-finished products managed through L’Oreal Piscataway.
- Perform release of Lot Dossiers for all FGs.
- Review lab disposition in SAP for non-OTC finished goods prior to LD release.
- Review lab disposition in SAP and perform batch record review (from IQ labs, UP- Processing and UP - Filling) for OTC finished goods prior to LD release.
- Communicate any discrepancies found to appropriate department and follow up for correction.
- Track appropriate KPIs for activities and communicate out.
- Provide batch certificate information to exporting countries.
- Contact and communication with suppliers when applicable.
- Take part in internal auditing activities.
- Participate in Annual Product Reviews.
- Works in compliance with ISO, FDA, GMPs and DGO requirements.
- May be asked to lead various quality initiatives or projects.
Educational or Certification Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience in a manufacturing /quality field.
- 3+ years’ prior experience in manufacturing/quality . Cosmetic/ pharmaceutical experience preferred.
- Experience with SAP a plus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.