Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: New Jersey - Clark
Manage, coordinate and perform activities pertaining to Quality System Management, SOPs, Training and Auditing.
- Perform / Assist in quality investigations such as customer complaint investigations, nonconformance investigations, and other quality related activities
- Assist in performing suppliers and CM quality audits
- Assist in developing/reviewing the action plans from audits and investigations. Perform the necessary follow up and re-audits. the action plans from audits and investigations. Perform the necessary follow up and re-audits.
- Develop and conduct training plan/courses for OMA and CM employees (this could be in conjunction with the QMs)
- Help implement/develop actions related to ISO or audit compliance (Quality Manual / SOP redaction, Process review) actions related to ISO or audit compliance (Quality Manual / SOP redaction, Process review)
- Perform product testing as necessary as part of investigation or to prevent quality-related issues.
- Lead / Assist QMs with Quality improvement projects.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, AND EDUCATION REQUIRED: AND EDUCATION REQUIRED:
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Science.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
- 1 – 3 years experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
◄ Voltar a lista de vagas