Função: Operações - Qualidade
Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: Melbourne - Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
L’Oréal Australia is part of the L’Oréal Group – the world’s largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal was founded by a scientist and we have always focused on cutting-edge research and innovation. Our innovation now also centres on the opportunity that the worldwide digital transformation provides and we are leaders in connecting beauty and technology.
Our business is energetic and vibrant, underpinned by strong ethical principles and our belief that financial performance and responsible business go hand-in-hand. We are driven each day by our six founding values - Passion, Innovation, Entrepreneurial spirit, Open-mindedness, Quest for excellence and Responsibility.
L’Oréal Australia’s Operations includes our Warehouse, Customer Care, Master Data and Supply Chain teams. These teams work in partnership with our Divisions to ensure we continuously improve our supply chain and achieve greater agility and efficiency to meet the needs of our distributor customers. Operations have an important responsibility to focus on uncompromising standards of quality control, employee safety and our environmental commitments.
We are seeking a Quality Manager to join our operations team. In this greenfield role you will lead the business toward achieving ISO 9001 accreditation while being able to pragmatically balance the commercial and strategic priorities of a fast-paced business. A natural leader you will develop a presence for quality management and systems within our business.
About the role
- Implementation and accreditation of ISO 9001 to improve business productivity
- Localise and implement the Group's quality management system and frameworks
- Implement internal quality audit programs to evaluate the application of quality systems and processes
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the quality systems through SOP documentation, data analysis, leading and lagging indicators
- Develop and strengthen the quality network and provide coaching and training to line managers
- Deep experience within quality management with the ability to implement ISO 9001 ideally within a FMCG or retail setting
- Expertise working within a greenfield environment along with the delivery of developing a quality function to maturity
- A pragmatic approach coupled with the gravitas to influence at all levels of the organisation
- A leadership style which encourages collaboration and engagement throughout the business
If you would like the opportunity to grow your career within a global, brand focused organisation, please apply.