Cargo: Research & Innovation
Tipo de posição: Permanent
Tipo de emprego: Full - Time
Local: Shanghai - Shanghai
Strengthen and lead the management of the quality of conception, of the products and/or the services developed in her/his entity, in the respect of the Best practices, of the global R&I Quality policy, and of regulatory or normative references.
Key Job Accountabilities
- Participate in the establishment and in the formalization of Quality GP of the R&I, in connection with the Direction of R&I Quality and in coherence with the various Métiers / Hubs / Operations.
- Establish and formalize Quality documents specific to her/his Métier or Expertise in partnership with the international teams.
- Let know, deploy and make applying, in his/her domain of responsibility, R&I Best practices, processes, methods and tools necessary for the control of the risks in the conception of products and/or services.
- Set up and follow the management tools of the Quality (documents, sharenet, indicators…) in coherence with the Direction of R&I Quality.
- Contribute actively to the dynamics of the Quality Community (sharing the Best practices, internationalization of certain projects, seminars…)
- Define an annual Quality program with the top management of her/his entity and in coherence with the Direction of R&I Quality. Assure its good communication and its implementation.
- Organize at least a QUALITY review once a year, with the executive committee of her/his entity.
- Lead the continuous improvement: identify and analyze the Quality problems and the points of improvement. Lead and coordinate corrective and preventive action plans.
- Organize and supervise Quality audits.
- Intervene as expert in the field of the quality with her/his internal and external contacts, participate in projects linked to the Quality.
- Make sure of the relevance of the trainings of the teams, of the sharing of expertise and of knowledge.
- Recruit, develop and lead a team or Quality referents.
- Excellent communication skill
- Strong influence and leadership
- Fluency in English
- Hold the bachelor degree at least.
- Minimum 10 years’ quality working experiences in European and US multinational companies.
- Prefer to have relative chemical/cosmetics quality management experiences in medium or large size R&D center.