Cargo: Research & Innovation
Tipo de posição: Permanent
Tipo de emprego: Full - Time
We offer an opportunity to join the Worldwide Regulatory Affairs (WRA) organization as Regulatory Intelligence specialist.
THE CORE ACTIVITIES
• Provide reliable summaries on regulatory changes with analysis on the practical consequences on the Group’s activities and obligations
• Provide expertise to internal customers on regulatory questions with advice on possible solutions to support the regulatory risk management
• Prepare and co-ordinate the development of L’Oréal positions on regulatory initiatives
• Develop educational materials on regulatory topics, organize and facilitate inter-regional knowledge sharing events to raise awareness about new regulatory requirements
• Biodiversity legislations and Access & Benefit sharing legislations
• Regulatory initiatives towards a non-toxic environment strategy
• International conventions and protocols (Stockholm Convention on Persistent Organic Pollutants, Montreal Protocol, etc.)
• Regulatory evolutions having an impact on the handling and management of specific chemical substances (explosive precursors, conflict minerals, biocidal substances, aerosol dispensers, packaging materials, etc.)
• Evolution of worldwide legislations on chemicals except EU REACh & CLP regulations
For this position, the candidate must have a scientific background and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a regulatory environment.
You have specific skills in analyzing complex regulatory and scientific or information.
You have a strong investigative and analytical spirit.
You have good capacity to listen, to solve problem, to elaborate sound regulatory advice.
You have excellent writing and verbal communication skills and teaching skills for explaining complex regulatory issues in an easy and simple manner.
Fluency in English is a must.
You have the sense of responsibilities and do not hesitate to take initiatives.
You demonstrate professionalism, organizational skills, good teamwork skills and flexibility in your approach to collaborate effectively with people in a multicultural environment across our global organization.