Função: Treinamento e Educação
Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: UK - Field Based
País: United Kingdom
Regional Education Manager,
The world leader in
beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32
international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one
business: beauty, with a
mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around
the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020
is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the
cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and
desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical
sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50%
since 2005. Our brands are leaders in beauty, and we
are looking for you to lead the change you want to see in L’Oréal.
What are key highlights of
- Via Microsoft Outlook maximise
journey planning for your Regional Education Team and Part Time Educators balancing
field travel and admin at home.
- Devise, implement and track
field accompaniment plans for your Regional Teams to guide and coach them using
the 7 step program.
- Attend Distributor Sales
Meetings. Ensuring all distributor
meetings are attended at least once a quarter.
- Work with the Regional
Development Managers to devise a sound education activity plan with all
distributors across your region to drive and support sell out.
- Work with the National
Education Manager to devise a budget for yourself and your Regional Team. Tracking
and monitoring the progress monthly.
- Monitor and record
hairdressers and salons reached at education activities across your territory
being proactive to drive larger numbers to education, both in network group
learning and online to broaden our reach to 45k hairdressers in 2017. Work with
Regional Teams to ensure that they are recording all touch points accurately.
- Ensure all education
cancellations are below the target set.
Reducing cancellations of Show.ME, Teach.ME and Master.ME Seminars.
Complete the national tracker each month and monitor/share progress checks with
the Regional Team, ensuring that they drive a positive message at the Distributor
- Maximise Education running
across your territory to increase conquest and ISMS building across the
business. Monitoring the commercial call
to action so a clear return on investment is always realized.
- Ensure all
administration is correctly implemented meeting deadlines and ensuring prompt
bookings and recording of in salon education requests, conquest feedback and
course numbers. Reaching the 90% in salon conversion target for 2017.
- Grow strong relationships and leadership tendencies with the Regional
Teams, continually supporting the other Education Managers.
- Establish a strong working relationship with Distributor
Partners and Regional Development Managers, attending monthly sales meetings to
observe the Regional Team presenting education and supporting commercial deals
to drive the business. Maintain high and clear levels of communication
throughout the month outside of the meetings with the commercial teams.
- Continue to strengthen your Regional Teams and Part Time
Educators with recruitment, induction, continuous training and development
through coaching to maintain high standards of education at all times.
- Maintain exceptional communication with the National
Education Manager, Artistic Manager and Education Coordinator to provide
complete transparency of your region and the educational activities.
- Maximize time management and plan activities that can develop
the team and the business.
- Work closely with the Regional Development Managers on your
area to fully understand the distributors business across your region, advising
and helping to drive the business with bespoke planned activities.
- Ensure Regional Teams and Part Time Educators are maximizing the
sell out and distribution of products by delivering a clear call to action at
all education and actively promoting additional sales of product.
What key skills are L’Oréal
- Operate a regular field accompaniment schedule with the
Regional Teams, using the 7 steps module of coaching.
- Build a strong team spirit across the Matrix Education Team
in your region.
- Work harmoniously with the marketing teams, assisting with
projects where necessary.
- Develop individual communication with the National Education
Manager, Artistic Manager, Regional Teams, Regional Development Managers, and
Distributor Teams to create a best practice of open dialogue.
- Foster innovation in delivering education within your
Regional Team. Coach and give clear feedback to continually improve the team’s
- Support freelance educators across your area with training,
mentoring, guidance and coaching to provide the highest standards of education
across the territory
What could L’Oréal offer me?
- World class training and development.
- Excellent benefits including a competitive salary, pension plan, profit
share and product discounts.
- Work with some of the biggest brands in the business, and the most
passionate people in beauty industry.
- The opportunity to lead change you want to see within the biggest beauty
company in the world.
◄ Voltar a lista de vagas