Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: New Jersey - Clark
L’Oréal, the world leader in cosmetics, is synonymous with beauty, innovation and scientific excellence in more than 130 countries. As the leader in the beauty industry, our success is a direct result of our unequaled employees. L’Oréal is always looking for talented and ambitious minds to help build our beauty into something even better. Leadership also means innovation and quality. We offer the most technologically advanced products to our customers and a portfolio of brands in every product category. L’Oréal USA fully encompasses all aspects of beauty for everyone, everywhere.
- Monitors, detects and purchases new competitive products coming on the North American and Hispanic markets for both consumer and professional channels, relative to Hair Care, Forme and Color categories.
- Coordinates, with the labs, the analysis of competitive products, as well as gathers the test results vs L’Oreal technologies
- Identifies Competition threats to L’Oreal by analyzing and understanding ingredients labeling, claims, in regards to L’Oreal technologies.
- Informs and presents the competition launches to the hair teams.
- Synthetizes competition activity to identify market trends.
- Links with International colleagues, communicates US and HZ competition activity to other zones, and gathers important launches happening outside of our zones to keep the Metiers teams updated of the worldwide competition most interesting launches.
- Creates monthly reports to inform the WW Hair teams of competition activity.
- Links with colleagues in marketing intelligence to get the information needed and with DI to analyze the trends.
- Reviews and synthesizes competitor patents, analyses competitor’s patent strategy.
- Analyzes competition activity for acquisition assessment. Prepares dossier for acquisitions in case of Due Diligence.
- Trains new comers to competition activity
- Minimum 3 years in the home, personal care industry. Experience in hair products is a plus.
- Scientific background, Bachelor of Science.
- Experience working with multiple people.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Passion for the cosmetic/beauty industry.
- Ability to analyze and synthetize information.
- Capacity of working with multiple people.
- This role is located in Clark, NJ.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
◄ Voltar a lista de vagas