Função: Design Criativo
Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: Melbourne - CBD & Inner Suburbs
L’Oréal Australia Group – the world’s largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 27 brands.
L’Oréal was founded by a scientist and we have always focused on cutting-edge research and innovation. Our innovation now also centres around the opportunity that the worldwide digital transformation provides and we are leaders in connecting beauty and technology.
Our business is energetic and vibrant, underpinned by strong ethical principles and our belief that financial performance and responsible business go hand-in-hand. We are driven each day by our six founding values - Passion, Innovation, Entrepreneurial spirit, Open-mindedness, Quest for excellence and Responsibility.
L’Oréal Luxe Australia has a unique portfolio which combines traditional beauty, couture and alternative new luxury brands. The division delivers a unique world of beauty in three major specialisations – make-up, skincare and fragrance. In the Australian market our Head Office and Field teams work together to bring the brands Lancôme, YSL Beaute, Giorgio Armani, shu uemura, Urban Decay and the fragrances under the Prestige Collection International umbrella, to our consumers through department stores, selected pharmacies and ecommerce.
About the role
We are looking for a confident and dynamic Retail Designer + Visual Merchandiser who has the ability to work across all brands within our portfolio.
Your key responsibilities will include:
· Project management of new counter fitouts for department store, boutique & modern distribution
· Adapting International brand guidelines to suit local market
· Working with the APAC Zone & International Retail Design teams for design validation
· Presenting to retailers and liaising with suppliers and contractors
· Project management of contractors
· Managing Capex budgets
· Managing Visual Merchandiser budgets and launch forecast
· Assisting with new store opening stock outs
· Working with Marketing teams for new product launches and how they will be executed in store including launch transparencies
· Ordering fixture grids and glorifiers from International order books
· Designing local grids and glorifiers for customised local solutions
· Creating local planograms based on International guidelines and ranged stock
· Developing Visual Merchandiser guidelines for instore execution and merchandising excellence
· Developing Visual Merchandiser bulletins for instore execution of new product launches to be setup by instore staff
· Creating Master Database for all stores and inventory of fixtures including database maintenance
· Overseeing maintenance program of counters
What we are looking for:
· Resilient and positive attitude as the retail industry is extremely fast paced
· Excellent time management and organisation skills
· Ability to project manage and follow up with varying suppliers
· The ability to multi-task as you will be working across a variety of brands
· Must be hands-on
· Design background / studies
· Ability to read store plans & elevations
· Knowledge of computer design software;
· PowerPoint and Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign
· AutoCAD or drafting program / Sketchup is desirable, but not essential
· Presentation layout skills
· Design eye and attention to detail
You will be an experienced, hands-on Retail Designer + Visual Merchandiser, who thrives in a fast-paced and creative culture. You will be able to appreciate on counter execution and have strong experience with launch merchandising. A strong networker who demonstrates entrepreneurship, you will be able to establish credibility and buy in from stakeholders at all levels of our business.
In return we are offering excellent remuneration, corporate benefits, product allowance, profit sharing scheme and the chance to build a successful career with the global leader in beauty.