JOB TITLE: Retail
District Manager – Mid Illinois
Regional Vice President
GIVE YOUR CAREER THE
Do you want to be on the cutting edge of the hair industry?
Do you want to be the first to learn about the hottest new products?
Do you want to work for the industry’s premier distribution
Then join the
Take your energy, sense of style and retail sales experience
to SalonCentric! SalonCentric, a wholly owned subsidiary of L’Oreal USA, is a
leading and rapidly growing wholesale distributor of premium and exclusive
brands in the salon and beauty industry.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates to fill a
Store District Manager position for the Mid-Illinois area.
The District Manager is responsible for maximizing sales and
achieving company business objectives within the district. Attract, hire,
retain, develop and motivate a team of Store Managers and Associates to
consistently achieve excellence in selling, customer service, merchandising and
- Monitor and analyze business trends across all
stores within district; develop and implement plans to maximize sales and meet
or exceed goals within district for all Key Performance Indicators including
sales, payroll, and expense control and store contribution.
- Ensure company selling and customer service
standards are upheld consistently across all stores in the district through
effective coaching and training of Store Managers and staff.
- Recruit, hire, retain and develop a team of
Store Managers and Associates that achieves excellence in all areas of measured
performance to meet or exceed company business objectives; drive business
through effective scheduling and payroll management.
- Coach store teams to develop and maintain
operational best practices in the areas of stock flow, floor presentation,
asset protection, facilities maintenance, and merchandise functions (price
changes, transfers, damages, etc.).
- Ensure protection of company assets by meeting
or exceeding established shrinkage goals within the district.
- Direct, train and supervise store teams in
implementing and maintaining the highest level of presentation and visual
standards consistent with the SalonCentric brand.
- Develop a hands-on supervision environment that
emphasizes sales floor management, customer service and sales generation.
- Ensure consistent execution of pricing,
merchandising and marketing strategies in each store within the district.
- Actively and accurately communicate selling and
inventory trends within district to Regional management and corporate business
- Attend and participate in sales and management
training meetings and events as directed by management.
This job summary is
provided as an overview of your job responsibilities. It is obviously not possible to document
every detail of a job. We reserve the
right to modify, rescind or revise this job summary from time to time, as we
- 5 to 7 years of retail management experience,
with at least 3 to 5 years managing multiple freestanding store locations with
broad geographic scope
- Demonstrated success in achieving selling and
operational excellence by hiring, leading, motivating and developing effective
Store Managers and Associates
- Highly resourceful, flexible and ability to
solve problems in a timely manner Ability to build and maintain relationships
with key stakeholders and business partners
- Strong merchandising skills and proven leader in
designing and implementation of traffic driving initiatives
- Strong presentation, written and verbal
- Strong knowledge of the business landscape and
ability to translate findings to positively impact business
- Excellent organizational and project management
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management or related field
of study (or equivalent work experience) required
- Ability to travel 60-80% based on business needs
SalonCentric offers a competitive compensation structure.
Excellent benefits include medical, dental, life insurance, short and long term
disability, employee purchase program and matched 401k.
Can you help us reach
a new level? APPLY TODAY!
SalonCentric is an
equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for
all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including
pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws