Função: Finanças e Contabilidade
Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: New York - New York
Retail Finance Manager
Partner with the retail brands to implement retail finance best practices across L’Oreal USA. Includes uniformed financial reporting, impairment testing and loss prevention. Support and drive P&L analysis for all retail brands.
- Prepare, review and validate business cases with brands. Compare to actual results.
- Analysis for compensation, budget to payroll.
- Produce monthly reports relating to each brand’s activity.
- Identify opportunities in order to optimize the costs and efficacy of actions undertaken (e.g. customer benefits, value analysis, cost analysis, PRI, CSV etc.).
- Implement good Internal Control practices specifically as it relates to loss prevention within each brand.
PROFESSIONAL & TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
- Exhibits reporting controls & ensures compliance of transactions as it relates to the group accounting & management standards including GAAP/IFRS EFFICIENT USE OF REPORTING & CONSOLIDATION.
- Defines and produces financial reporting across all businesses.
- Drives & educates processes to benchmark, reporting and establishes best practices MAXIMIZE FINANCIAL SYSTEMS.
- Leverages knowledge and intuition around systems/data to provide insight into critical issues (SAP, Analyzer, Compass, Magnitude...) PLAN & ANALYZE BUSINESS PERFORMANCE.
- Calculates & interprets financial results.
- Anticipates and identifies opportunities, risks and solutions to close the gap.
- Recommends changes in a strategic direction.
- Understands how these elements relate to achievement of overall business & financial targets PROACTIVE BUSINESS PARTNER.
- Using the L’Oreal knowledge as well as market & financial expertise to understand, improve & challenge overall effectiveness of the business.
- Using the L’Oreal knowledge, and market/financial expertise, to provide strategic recommendations contributing to the overall effectiveness
- 4-7 years of experience in finance or accounting required.
- Bachelor’s degree concentration in Finance or Accounting required.
- MBA/CPA preferred.
- Financial Retail industry experience preferred.
- Strong computer skills required; must be proficient in Excel and Word.
- Financial reporting experience and use of SAP, Hyperion, Lawson GL or similar systems highly desirable.
- Must possess strong analytical and problem solving skills; oral and written communication skills; and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
- Must have the ability to interact with all levels of management.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
◄ Voltar a lista de vagas