Função: Supply Chain
Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: UK - England - London, Hammersmith
País: United Kingdom
Retail Supply Chain Manager
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. Our brands are leaders in beauty, and we are looking for you to lead the change you want to see in L’Oréal.
What are key highlights of this role?
• Responsible for supporting and implementing the Long Term retail supply chain strategy of the brands in compliance with Group norms and best practices
• Embody the entrepreneurial spirit of the brands, continuously challenging and improving our current retail supply chain processes
• Responsible to challenge & enhance L’Oréal Retail IT tool (MARS) to ensure its robustness to support the Business (with Local IT and EMEA MARS IT)
• Key Stakeholder of the Group Order Managing System (OMS) implementation in a retail Supply Chain point of view
• Manage the inbound supply chain from L’Oréal central warehouse to shelf
• Check the inbound order flow from order creation to product delivery
• Manage the flow of returns back from the store
• Check, validate and release Manual Orders placed by boutiques
• Manage allocations for new launches and promotions.
• Check stock is accurately recorded in our systems and that stock cover is optimized
• Perform daily reconciliation between our store systems and our corporate ERP system (SAP)
• Manage robust inventory management practices
• Replenishment / stock holding parameters / inventory counting / management of slow moving and discontinued lines
• Commercial information management
• Ensure data from our retail tool reconciles with the corporate ERP system
• Manage and set-up in agreement with Finance relevant promotions and discounts on MARS
• Sales Forecasting
• Work with Brand Demand Planner on retail forecasting to ensure accurate supply planning
• Manage New boutique Openings & Closures
• Test new boutique accounts in MARS Acceptance before account is created in production.
• Create first opening orders for FG and PLV and work closely with Merchandising team (regarding requested delivery date, taking into account delivery restrictions), Order Preparation Team to agree courier and ongoing dispatch plan for this new boutique.
• Set up all replenishment parameters in MARS and set up automatic batch for Finish Goods and Samples.
• Work closely with Merchandising team to set up “Minimum Display Unit” parameters for each line per store.
• Manage Replenishment Order
• Make sure that Automatic Replenishment orders work correctly to ensure On Shelf Availability over 98%
• Release replenishment orders with requested delivery date according to our dispatch plan and monitor orders status (e.g. orders which are delivered to store but not validated in our MARS system).
• Monitor deliveries, Work closely with Customer Service, Order preparation Team and carrier. Make sure all special deliveries are delivered in line with our requirements (e.g. delivery window is only 1 hour).
• Monitor missing boxes, delivery discrepancies and transport damages (manage claim process).
• Responsible for the update of the retail supply chain documentation
• Stock Control + forecasting
• Regular stock counts performed and agreed KPI on loss / discrepancy respected
• Stock cover – 2 Months Max
• On-shelf availability – 98%
• Service level to store - 95%
• Forecast accuracy – 70%
• Make sure stock coverage in each boutique is in line with budgeted targets and if not, take appropriate action to correct this (e.g. balance stock between boutiques, arrange returns).
• Ensure catalogue alignment/management in SAP and MARS
• Define and lead action plan to maintain SLOBS @Budget level
• Support Profit Protection measures
• Implement agreed preventative measures to minimize stock and cash loss in collaboration with profit protection
• Respect agreed targets for stock and cash loss in collaboration with profit protection
Further Develop ‘Soft’ skills
What could L’Oréal offer me?