CONSUMER PRODUCTS DIVISION
Are you a strong financial talent with experience in FMCG sector? Is it your passion to work with the market leader in the world’s largest beauty company? And are you ready to join the Consumer Products Division at L’Oréal HUB Poland & Baltic as the first of several steps in your L’Oréal career?
When taking on a career as Financial Controller, you will get ownership of monitoring the management of several areas of marketing activity from financial perspective.
We expect that you succeed in:
- Ensuring reliability of financial reporting in order to give to management an accurate understanding of the financial situation of the business
- Drafting the plan, budget & trends as well as producing the monthly reports for your area of activity.
- Optimizing the costs and efficiency of actions undertaken in accordance with the Standards and good practices set down by Internal Control
- Monitoring costs and carry out all analyses required to identify risks and opportunities and to propose the appropriate actions.
- Participating in developing relations with Marketing Teams
- Be a business partner for Marketing Directors
What are we looking for?
If you are the right match for the position, you have at least 2 years of experience in Controlling department preferably within FMCG sector, especially in areas of marketing activities. You have a master degree in Economics, Finance or Accounting and understand the dynamics of the work in a big international company. Furthermore, you:
- Have strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Are result oriented, ambitious, energetic & taking great ownership professional
- Have excellent organizational & communication skills
- Have ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment and manage complexity
- Are proficient in MS Office & having broad understanding of SAP would be an asset
- Are fluent in Polish & English
- Friendly and dynamic work atmosphere in diverse environment of the market beauty leader
- Plenty of opportunities to grow – cross-divisionally and functionally
- Rich e-Learning package
- New Activity Based Working office in the heart of the city as of 2019
- Attractive benefit package including: sports card, private health care, life insurance, pension package and internal boutique with a discount, product allocations
- Annual bonus system
- Community engaged in Sports and CSR activities