We are looking for a Sourcing Buyer, who will report to the Sourcing Manager for Marketing & Digital Iberia.
The Sourcing buyer contributes to the efficiency of the Purchasing department, to the respect of internal control rules, to follow suppliers’ risk and to feed the SBWA program.
The Sourcing buyer is clearly oriented toward the Suppliers’ market to be considered as an asset for the business unit and a source of efficiency, innovation and value in.
His/her missions cover all the aspect of the SRM:
- Knowledge of the suppliers’ market of his/her categories by driving benchmark & RFI or market scouting
- Deep knowledge of the business needs, expectations, priorities and goals in his/her categories / anticipate the new sourcing and the future solutions
- Drive mid/long term or recurent RFP in link with Business needs and evolution
- Ability to identify new prospects and valuable suppliers able to bring tangible value, innovation and competitive advantage for our business
- Create the condition to build strong deals and sign contracts with our core suppliers by establishing performing PSL, regular suppliers evaluation mapping, business reviews or specific event (suppliers day, business interaction, …)
- In total alignment with the Zone Category Directors, deploy the strategy of his/her categories in his/her business unit or Hub by monitoring the key levers identified
- Able to propose rupturist approach of a Category to our stakeholders such as new model, new organization, transformation and simplification (more transformation than simply cost cutting)
- Accountable of the Budget process, as a collective action cross department: identify the initiatives, evaluate the savings in agreement with Divisions controllers and fulfil MySourcing
- Take part to the Trend evaluation and is accountable to identify risks and opportunities of the current projects or initiatives, in agreement with the division controllers
- Expected experience of minimum 3 years within the Category in FMCG or equivalent
- High level of economical sensitivity and value-in expectations for the company
- Strong skills in negotiation and contract management
- Excellence in stakeholders management in a complex, matricial and numerous network
- Strong in influencing and driving high level of confrontations
- Sensible to change management and user oriented
English is a must
- Efficient & fluid communication
- Collaborative spirit is a must have (local, with other country, with the Zone)
- Well organized and autonomus
- Analytical mindset