Função: Operações de Varejo
Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: SP - MADRID
The Store Manager motivates and inspires the team to achieve store productivity goals. Analyzes week to date, month to date, year to date sales and develops action plans to drive top line sales. Ensures the individual and collective skills of the team are utilized effectively, and ensures a positive internal and external customer experience. Assess team and evaluates on-going personnel needs, actively recruiting and hiring top talent. Effectively manages store operations, ensuring consistency and compliance.
- Assumes overall responsibility of the store.
- Consistently creates a welcoming environment for the customer by greeting and assisting as well as quickly responding to customer inquiries and needs.
- Demonstrates desired behaviors for staff including a passion for beauty and self-expression, driving sales, handling difficult and/or complicated sales, cash management, inventory control and follow up with customers.
- Ensure company standards are met for store and associate appearance at all times.
- Prioritizes, plans, and adjusts schedules as necessary to maximize sales.( staff planning)
- Hires to the needs of the business, actively helping the District sales Manager to recruit to ensure open positions are filled quickly.
- Plans, coordinates, and executes all merchandising direction, campaigns, and sales promotions reported by DSManager in a timely manner.
- Coaches team in the moment, providing consistent and constructive feedback.
- Ensures staff is trained and knowledgeable in beauty, product, customer service, merchandising and operations.
- Manages and assesses staff performance through consistent feedback, coaching, development plans, and performance appraisals. ( feedback on KPIs realvs Obj)
- Forecasts/reforecasts business, focusing on productivity to meet sales goals.
- Enforces all company policies and procedures, including health, safety, and security.
- Manages store controlled expenses to budget ( staff efficiency planning, cleanings and office materials orders), identifying opportunities to increase contribution.
- Manages and controls shrink.
- Regularly communicates with District Manager to discuss strengths, opportunities, and trends in business.
- Identifies opportunities to drive traffic into the store through community and/or industry events.
- Creates customer loyalty and creates and maintains relationships with community ( follow new cards / new loyalty member rate).
- Ensures pricing, signage, and displays are correct at all times.
- Maintains acceptable levels of merchandise based on turns, at all times.
- Participate cross functionally with the company’s plans and programs as a strategic partner, with a perspective of the impact on people.
3-5 years’ experience in retail store management
Retail responsabilities on cosmetic required
Demonstrated strategic thinking and business acumen.
Excellent planning and organizational skills.
Able to communicate at a high level both verbal and written.
Proven leadership track record.
Passion for beauty.
Proficiency in Word and Excel.
Our Core Competencies
Create value and quality - Focus on the actions that will deliver the greatest return on quality, customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Partnerships - Build strong and enduring partnerships. Take appropriate risks and invent new ways of solving problems.
Empowerment - Get the best out of everyone in a fast paced environment. Develop the next generation of talent for the business.
◄ Voltar a lista de vagas