Division: Consumer Products Division
Title: Sales Account Coordinator - Core Food
Mission and defining characteristics
Provide administrative support across the L’Oreal teams in support of the Core Food businesses. Coordinate mailings, manage meeting logistics, and order necessary office supplies. Assist with item set up, sample maintenance, reporting, store information and transition/promotional activity support.
ITEM SETUP AND MAINTENANCE
- Item setup and maintenance for non-cosmetics existing, new and promotional items. Maintain a master item list for each account team.
- Maintenance of item attributes in SOLYS system
- Image all new and promotional items at the accounts’ Imaging Studio (the accounts HQ)
- Ensure that all custom displays and/or product are delivered and set up in the accounts planogram room
- Order & deliver all samples required for planogram work at L’Oreal Offices and the accounts HQ (as appropriate)
- Pull reports from the accounts Merch IQ weekly and import into SOLYS database
- Pull reports from ECRM site around competitive ad tracking and send out to the accounts Team.
- Maintain store list and set size information across all L’Oreal businesses. Maintain door count by POG for L’Oreal
TRANSITION/PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITY SUPPORT
- Provide schematics of all display programs (planners, sidecaps, hot spots, check lanes, Beauty Beacons)
GENERAL OFFICE SUPPORT
- Coordinate mailings, facilitate meeting meals as appropriate, order all necessary office supplies
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple tasks with great accuracy
- Ability to work independently and maintain a high level of initiative
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Knowledge of (or ability to learn) national account systems
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.