Title: Sales Coordinator (Drug Channel)
CPD - MCB
? Location: BHO
? Field: Sales
? Required Work Experience: 2-3 Years
This position provides support to both the Sales Team and the Brand Analyst, calling on our MCB distributors and accounts.
Key Job Accountabilities
- Updating and maintaining team calendars, scheduling meetings FSVP of Sales and drug team. Order, maintain the car stock room for sales and customer Marketing events and POG. Book travel for team and assist with organization of accounts meetings.
- Organize, manage and assist with preparation and on site with various events for the Multi-Cultural Beauty Division. Such events include Sales Meeting, ERCM, trade shows. Manage budgets, relationship with professional organizations and retailers.
- Provide back up support for the General Administration office on an adhoc basis.
- Assist with JPA store tour as needed. Manage orders for open stock, displays. Book rentals and travel for team as needed. Assist with set-up, break down of stores, and coordination of onsite team as needed.
· New Item Set Up/Maintenance and Verification
· Price Change/Spec Sheets
· POG/Ad Samples
· Fixture Orders – Resets and Update Kits
· WERCS/Hazmat/GDS/Acct Spec Systems – where applicable
· Assist CDM / ACM with Nielsen reporting
· Pull daily & ad hoc reports (Analyzer, APEX)
· Ad / promo paperwork
· Work with NAM / KAM on Planogram related activities
· Ad Tracking
· Maintain team Fact Book
· Assist NAMs with APEX event management
· Deductions management & resolution
· PO management & vendor maintenance
· Assist with tradeshow event management and on-site coordination
· Coordinate Immersion & on-site account meetings
· Coordinate quarterly Retail Days (in market store visits)
Qualifications, Knowledge & Know-How required
Bachelor’s degree required.
- Must have good organizational skills.
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, & Word Applications.
- Detailed oriented.
- Strong work ethic
- Passion for the business.
- Ability to work well with teams.