Cargo: Sales & Business Development
Tipo de posição: Permanent
Tipo de emprego: Full - Time
Local: New York, NY
País: United States
Director - National Accounts (Eastern Region - US)
Job Title: Director, National Accounts (Eastern Region - US)
Location: Remote position, must reside within the Eastern Region - US
Function: Field Sales
Supervisor Title: VP, National Accounts
SalonCentric, a subsidiary of L’Oréal USA, is the premiere distributor of salon professional products in the United States. Through its hundreds of stores, national field sales force and sub-distribution network, SalonCentric promotes the finest professional beauty brands and educates stylists on the latest products and trends.
The Director, National Accounts is responsible for delivering to the overall company objectives, increasing market share within the respective district, and exceeding sales goals established in partnership with the regional leader. The Director will lead, coach, and develop a team of Regional Account Managers (RAMs) to identify growth opportunities within key accounts and establish professional relationships with internal and external partners.
· Must create a strong understanding of overall business, industry and markets within the district.
· Coach RAMs to build brand equity and profitably increase sales volume on all assigned professional L’Oreal and partner brands.
· Lead RAMs to achieve assigned sales goals and KPIs through the focus of business development, distribution, and promotional activity for each assigned brands.
· Ensure RAMs are utilizing internal resources including and not limited to brand partnerships, Digital Sales Aide (DSA), and sales reports to help drive business results.
· Assist RAMs as needed to identify new partnerships via the MAG leads, referrals, and cold calling.
· Spend a minimum of 3 days in the field visiting a minimum of 5 accounts each day or more depending on business need.
· Add value to team by proactively coaching and mentoring RAMs regularly.
· Spend time in the field detailing with each team member at a minimum of 1x each month or more depending on business needs.
· Conduct quarterly face to face PDM sessions with each RAM to identify strengths and opportunities for their respective territory.
· Strategically and effectively utilizes fuel and monitors overall district spend.
· Participate and facilitate in monthly, quarterly, and annual sales prep and sales meetings.
· Determine weekly trend projections for the month and communicate ways to ensure the team meets budget.
· Identify sell through strategies, partner with key accounts on promotional events, and add value to salon clients business by identifying business opportunities, conducting business reviews with key accounts, determining education needs, and educating salons on the value of Summit Salon partnership.
· Establish external and internal cross functional relationships with store division, salon development executives, brands, etc.
· Manage time sensitive activities proactively including and not limited to customer issues, emails, and all other administrative tasks.
· Comply with company policies, objectives, and directions to meet company objectives and maximize profits for sales.
· Supports sales by participating in and facilitating education and promotional events including area classes, company shows and events, hands-on work-shops, and in-salon education.
· Identifies and develops, in partnership with RAMs, a plan of long term growth within the district for existing salons and new customers.
· This position requires significant local travel within the respective district to current and potential clients; time spent driving is up to 60% with prolonged periods of sitting.
· Requires attendance to monthly sales prep, regional/district sales meetings, conventions, shows, educational classes and other special events that may require overnight travel and/or some weekends.
· All work may necessitate the lifting of promotional materials and products up to 25 pounds which may also require bending.
*The above reflects the general nature and level of work considered necessary to perform the essential functions of the job identified and are not a detailed description of all work requirements that may be inherent in the job. Not all functions listed may be performed and other duties may be assigned to meet business needs as determined by the Company. The Director may be asked from time to time to complete tasks not listed within this job description but are relative to the goals of the business.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.