We are seeking a creative Scientist to join our Clinical Claims Team. As a key member of the team you’ll design, coordinate and execute clinical, instrumental, and consumer efficacy studies for claims substantiation for labeling and communication of product launches. In this function you will be working cross functionally with the Development Labs/Applied Research (Skin, Makeup) as well as safety, regulatory and claims legal teams.
- Bachelors or above in chemistry, biology or related field
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in efficacy product testing within cosmetics, chemicals or pharmaceutical industries
- Experience coordinating product testing with outside vendors
- Ability to independently collaborate and negotiate with vendors
- Experience with Corneometer, Chromameter, Cutometer, TEWL measurement, clinical photography, and/or Visia highly desirable;
- Project management experience with multiple projects and varying priorities
- Ability to influence others in order to ensure needs from lab and scientific liaison are met
- Strong interpersonal skills. Must be able to interact successfully with all levels of personnel within R&I and with other divisions and departments, both written and verbal
- Capable of working in a matrix organization, including strong teamwork skills a must;
- Study design and methodology development a must
- Computer proficiency: Excel, Power-Point, Word, Outlook
- Statistical analysis/interpretation
- Scientific writing/ report writing
- Experience with cosmetics, skin care and personal care products- product relationship a plus;
- Must be legally eligible to work in the US on an on-going basis
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.