This position is responsible for providing regulatory support to Research and Innovation laboratories, product development, etc. to perform regulatory assessments and working with international team on regulatory compliance collaborations.
- Review artwork and formulation to ensure compliance with regulatory and international standards
- Provide advice to labs and product development teams and give guidance on potential regulatory compliance issues
- Assist in the preparation and review of regulatory compliance documents.
- Respond to inquiries regarding ingredients, formulations, regulatory issues and associated requirements.
- Manage regional projects and be able to collaborate with countries and to set up priorities
- Bachelors level degree in Science or related field. Strong working knowledge of chemistry is preferred.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in regulatory or product safety in cosmetics or chemical industry. 5+ is preferred for senior regulatory specialist position.
- Knowledge of international chemical, cosmetics and OTC regulations.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Must be able to interact successfully with all levels of personnel within R&I and with other divisions and departments.
- Strong project and time management skills.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Solid oral and written communication skills is required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.