Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: UK - England - London, Hammersmith
País: United Kingdom
L'Oréal's is looking for an Indirects Senior Buyer to complement our indirect category team for the UKI. A strong experience in multiple indirect categories, you are proficient at identifying efficiency opportunities within your categories, stakeholder engagement, end to end (TCO) evaluations, supporting & having input in a strong strategic vision that our business can work to. Ideally you come from a proven background in indirect sourcing and can show experience within 3 or more categories.
Purpose of your new role
A position has arisen within the L'Oréal UK Purchasing team to accelerate the delivery of the non-marketing indirect category strategy, aiding the Fuel for Growth initiatives.
Your key job accountabilities
1 Contribute to the strategy: Reporting into the Head of Purchasing UK&I, also liaising with our Global category managers in Paris, ensure the strategies for UKI are relevant to local market specificities and ensure we contribute to global strategies.
2. Be accountable for the procurement processes, ensuring we measure and reduce risk & deliver best value for money at a pace commensurate with the business objectives.
3. Have experience of delivering change – new supplier solutions, new tools, new ways of working in a complex multi-brand environment.
4. Influence & or lead commercial reviews and to identify and deliver:
• Improved standards of performance and contribution from the right suppliers
• Internal efficiency improvements
• Cost savings opportunities and reduced total cost of ownership
• Incremental added value from our indirect suppliers
5. Engage with many & varied stakeholders to define user requirements to form the basis of a full request for proposal (RFP), on-board new suppliers &/or ways-of-working where necessary & monitor compliance with negotiated contracts
6. Constantly seek out new opportunities to increase Purchasing’s Share of Voice and ensure that we are at the table in the right conversations and the right time
7. Be “comfortable with Finance” so that you can clearly explain the intended impact on the company P&L
The ideal candidate will have significant experience in Purchasing, confident and highly motivated. Showing advanced influencing skills and a proven track record of identifying & delivering cost savings in the indirects space. They will also command a solid commercial understanding and ability to engage with all stakeholders and project streams.
Essential skills required
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate an understanding in buying processes and techniques, preferably in the FMCG industry. You must also be able to demonstrate a team-orientated approach in addition to the following:
• Commercial understanding of category management
• Generalist Indirect category knowledge.
• Displays solid stakeholder management skills, able to make a personal impact and influence all levels of management
• Experienced contracts negotiator able to influence complex negotiations & manage contracts through their life-cycle measuring & driving demanding service levels
• Achievement of innovative results and proven track record of significant cost savings
• Self motivated and good team player
• Proficient basic knowledge of contract law
• Proficient financial analysis skills
• IT literate with solid excel skills.
What we look for
You probably think of yourself as a strong innovator. You value innovation as a business strategy. You also try to keep up to the minute with current trends.THANK YOU - Good luck with your application!