Função: Comercial e Desenvolvimento de Negócios
Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: UK - England - London, Hammersmith
País/Região: United Kingdom
Senior Category Manager – CPD
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. Our brands are leaders in beauty, and we are looking for you to lead the change you want to see in L’Oréal.
What are key highlights of this role?
You will be interfacing and developing relationships with the highest levels of management and key decision makers within both L’Oreal and the account which you are assigned. Your role will bring significant opportunities to influence and change category merchandising options. You will be working in conjunction with marketing, commercial, merchandising and the finance teams and you will have the ability to gain cross-functional knowledge and capabilities. The purpose is to build strong professional relationships with accounts and to be knowledgeable across all L’Oreal categories, and influential in your point of view. You will be measured on your ability to drive category growth and increase ranges within accounts. You will be responsible for developing retailer category strategies including creative solutions for optimising the use of space in store. This role will be an integral role within the Retail & Category Development Team. You will report into the Category Controller and the role will involve people management responsibilities.
- Develop category relationship with national retailers across all or specific product categories.
- Increase level of input in to range reviews to become supplier of choice on all category range and assortment reviews.
- Lead the RR (range and assortment) process both internally and externally. Undertake data analysis, range and space evaluation, and prepare plannograms. Take the lead in presenting RR recommendations to the retailer and support during merchandising centre builds. Manage specific merchandising projects for your account.
- Analyse multiple sources of data to fully understand your product category. Develop full understanding of AC Nielsen, Kantar worldpanel, JDA, Retailer Specific Data Tools (i.e. Dunnhumby, Retail Link), Ad Hoc research studies, and use appropriate data to drive understanding of your account’s shoppers.
- Identify and execute ‘triple-win’ growth opportunities (win for the consumer, win for the retailer, win for L’Oreal)
- Build a Beauty In-store Vision for your specific account.
- Support CatDev Controller to create an ideal Taxonomy for all of specific categories in your retailers as well as overall H&B online / digital recommendations.
- Develop a close working relationship with the internal L’Oreal Commercial Teams. Understand all commercial objectives and ensure regular communication between category management & commercial teams.
- Develop understanding of your accounts Health and Beauty strategy and identify opportunities to develop further category projects to help deliver the retailer strategy.
- Manage and develop the Assistant Category Manager
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work with multiple continuous data sources
- Familiarity with ad hoc research studies
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Strong organisational and time management skills and ability to prioritise
- Ability to work effectively in a team, but also self-sufficient and resilient when working without supervision
- Confident, enthusiastic and persuasive in their manner, the job holder will be practical and methodical in their approach to problem solving
- Flexible in approach
- Good PC skills with an intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Nielsen, Kantar and JDA
What could L’Oréal offer me?
- World class training and development
- Excellent benefits including pension, profit share and product discounts and a competitive salary
- Work with some of the biggest brands in the business, and the most passionate people in beauty.
- The opportunity to lead change you want to see within the biggest beauty company in the world.
How do I apply?
To apply for a role with us please visit our careers page at https://loa.avature.net/careers/
◄ Voltar a lista de vagas