L’Oréal is a 26b Euro fast-paced business spreading across the world in beauty industry. We aim to create a sustainable world not only for the business but also for our employees. Specializing in various beauty products and solutions for years, we are convinced that the most important factor contributing to the business is people. That is why we provide learning and care for our employees, respecting perspectives, diversity and insights.
If you want to be better, stronger and more, let’s design your path together.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Plan for the team and facilitate Train the Trainers with agencies in Korea
- Develop classroom training material adapting the culture and brand strategies
- Train the technical education teams on new modules, engage sales & marketing teams around education
- Drive the sell-out through technical knowledge of brand products in Stores
- Promote the market intelligence; ensure all beauty advisors are well equipped to serve our global shoppers in travel retail
- Report qualitative feedback from the field, improve retail excellence by equipping the beauty advisors with solid product knowledge and servicing skills
- Passionate about beauty and with good product knowledge
- Excellent business sense across different environments and cultures
- Networking skills and good at connecting with people
- Passion for training, transfer of his/her know-how and ability to engage the teams
- Training delivery skills, communication skills and presentation skills
- People & service oriented