Tipo de posição: Permanent
Tipo de emprego: Full - Time
Local: New York, NY
País: United States
Senior Manager, CRM and Loyalty | Multi-Cultural Beauty ICC
This highly visible role will collaborate with the AVP Digital Platforms & CRM in developing and executing a best in class integrated customer strategy across all multi-channels including digital properties for the brand. The Senior Manager of CRM and Loyalty will be responsible for the execution and continuous refinement of the CRM and Loyalty strategy and execution. The successful candidate will work closely with multiple business stakeholders, agencies and division/corporate teams to manage briefing, execution and post-campaign analysis, while meeting all milestones and ensure business goals are met. The Senior Manager of CRM and Loyalty will work on ‘Single View of Customer’ learnings and to provide insights based on factors such as customer value or customer segments. This will include collaboration on the development of standardized templates and monthly report summaries to be distributed throughout the Brand marketing and senior management teams as well as Corporate. This role will also include management of the new Multi-Cultural Beauty loyalty program, to help drive membership and cross-category purchase, with a focus on engagement and redemption.
The successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record of professional excellence particularly in the fields of CRM/Multi-channel marketing (including web, mobile, email, loyalty) having managed best in class digital initiatives and led both inbound and outbound CRM in high-growth market-leading companies.
Specific responsibilities within each area include:
· Responsible for the daily management and execution of the CRM/Multi-channel plan for Multi-Cultural Beauty (including but not limited to web, email, media) to increase consumer LTV, build lasting consumer relationships and create consistency in all customer contact
· Develop ongoing strategies and an annual calendar to continually test, learn and leverage in order to maximize consumer LTV scores within the Multi-Cultural Beauty dB (segmentation/modeling and the development of a communication strategy around acquisition, lift, shift, and retention)
· Work with manager to manage loyalty program to retain key customer segments through specific conversion targets, cross selling, and promotional activity
· Must have proven track record in driving CRM strategies, opt-ins, database growth, digital engagement, ecommerce sales, and analytics across channels
· Strong presentation skills and a particular aptitude for synthesizing complex material so that it is clear, meaningful and actionable to a variety of stakeholders
· A facilitator and collaborator; able to work in fast-paced, demanding environment
· Advanced analytical skills and in-depth database segmentation experience
· Ability to work closely with a diverse group of individuals of various functional disciplines
· Big-picture thinker and experience in a dynamic, high-growth environment
· Must possess excellent creative, organizational, verbal and written communication skills
· 8+ years relevant industry experience with 5+ years’ experience specifically in CRM and loyalty, required.
· Experience managing a loyalty program preferred
· Experience with programmatic media is a plus
· Background/interest in cosmetics/beauty/hair/skin care preferred
This description is designed to indicate the general nature and level of the work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may very based on assignment or group.