Função: Sistemas e Informações
Tipo de Emprego: Tempo Integral
Localização: New Jersey - Berkeley Heights
Job Title: B2B Sales Applications Specialist
Group: Americas IT B2B Sales
Location: 50 Connell Drive, Berkeley Heights, New Jersey 07922
- The L’Oreal Americas IT B2B Sales team is looking to add a Sales Applications Specialist with a solid background in mobile and sales support applications.
- In this role, the Sales Applications Specialist will be responsible for maintaining a high degree of technical expertise for the organization's application portfolio and providing oversight and direction to on- and off-shore development teams for multiple concurrent projects. The Sales Applications Specialist will be the key contact for problem escalation and resolution, leveraging outsourced application management services.
- Collaborate with diverse application, infrastructure, architecture, and integration teams to devise project plans, track critical path items, cut through roadblocks and escalate issues.
- This is an Americas Zone based role within L’Oreal, which includes all of the countries where L’Oreal has a presence in North and South America, including the US, Canada, Brazil, Mexico and Argentina.
- Provide leadership, knowledge and guidance by mentoring, coaching, and educating team members on technologies employed in the application portfolio, therefore ensuring that high service levels are consistently provided in compliance with L’Oréal IT standards and methodologies.
- Build and develop relationships across the L’Oreal Americas, ensuring B2B Sales leaders, stakeholders and external partners are aligned with L’Oreal standards and processes.
- This position will report directly to the Assistant Vice President of Americas IT, B2B Sales Technology.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand all aspects of system configuration and technical/functional capabilities, including all changes and potential systems implications.
- Perform ongoing system administration duties such as providing access, permissions, settings, etc.
- Ensure corrective, evolutionary, and technical maintenance of applications.
- Contribute in the analysis of functional requirements and formalize their technical translation.
- Work with key users to test and implement configuration changes within applications.
- Monitor the test phases of development work in compliance with defined scenarios.
- Investigate system failures and identify solutions to prevent or minimize impacts.
- Propose sustainable technical solutions.
- Manage project activities, such as facilitating project team meetings, preparing & delivering status reports, issue tracking and risk mitigation, establishing and tracking milestones, monitoring of critical path items and implementation of appropriate corrective actions.
- Coordinate day-to-day activities for assigned projects.
- Communicate project status to project managers and senior management, and provide input in the preparation of business cases for review with the IT Project Review Board.
- Coordinate internal IT team resources, external partner teams, managed service providers and consultants as required.
- Follow change management process to capture change requests, communicate impact, request stakeholder decisions, and execute changes if applicable.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Services, Business or equivalent experience.
- The optimal candidate will have over 7 years of mobile Information Systems experience, a solid foundation in Java, Visual Studio .NET, C#, and integrating mobile applications with SAP or cloud services such as Salesforce.com.
- Experience working in a Global IT organization.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio and industry standard project management tools including Loop and ServiceNow.
- Outstanding customer service and interaction skills, as well as excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to work independently under little supervision within a demanding client centric environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player with a high level of initiative.
- Ability to interface with various levels of management.
- Exhibit broad understanding of technology and the mobile landscape.
- Superior organization and time management skills.
- Demonstrable track record of delivering IT projects on time and on budget.
- Experience with MS SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, and ASP is a plus.
- Project Management Institute (PMI) or other IT industry project management certification preferred.
- Ability to speak Spanish / Portuguese is a plus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
◄ Voltar a lista de vagas